/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket
What's the approximate weight for a 72" (for my M4700)?

Hey man, they're right at 1 pound per linear
WTBnices.jpg
inch.
Travis

Thanks, Ted. I'll be letting you know come closer to me being back on the Farm. Right now, I'm stuck in Florida and it's wall to wall butts. Cellulite butts. Tired of it. I'd move permanently but I think the cold would kill me. It's single digits up on the Farm right now.

Might have to get forks, too.

Stay warm

R

Just don't let em know you have a tractor, cause you just may end up takin one home with ya.. :ROFLMAO:
Travis

dirts.jpg

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #46  
Just placed an order for a 72" Wicked Tooth Bar and 60" Wicked Grapple for my 4540. Looks like you guys make some awesome stuff, can't wait to try it out.

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #47  
I'm thinking about adding the tooth bar to my growing list of tools and didn't see much written about routine installation and removal. It seems that there would be times it was better to have the bar removed depending on the task. I do a lot of back dragging after I clear an area and the teeth look like they would make this more difficult. Also I use bolt on forks from time to time so I think I would need to remove it when using them. I'd be interested to hear what your actual experience has been on this subject.

Just placed an order for a 72" Wicked Tooth Bar and 60" Wicked Grapple for my 4540. Looks like you guys make some awesome stuff, can't wait to try it out.
Heck yeah! I talked to you this morning.
Thanks so much for the business. #EAcustomersROCK
Travis

I'm thinking about adding the tooth bar to my growing list of tools and didn't see much written about routine installation and removal. It seems that there would be times it was better to have the bar removed depending on the task. I do a lot of back dragging after I clear an area and the teeth look like they would make this more difficult. Also I use bolt on forks from time to time so I think I would need to remove it when using them. I'd be interested to hear what your actual experience has been on this subject.
You'll love it!

I've heard by many in the Everything Attachments Group and other places on facebook that it doesn't hinder your ability to back drag, so I wouldn't be concerning with that.

I don't have any real experience with it being used with clamp on forks, but I do know it wouldn't hurt the Wicked, if the geometry allows you to clamp them on.

This shows some measurements, which could be useful..
Travis

DimsS.jpg