/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #81  
Do you make a bucket toothbar for heavy duty applications? Like construction sized backhoe loaders? Or do most people just use weld on teeth for the big machines?

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket
Do you make a bucket toothbar for heavy duty applications? Like construction sized backhoe loaders? Or do most people just use weld on teeth for the big machines?
We certainly have the ability, but we haven't been crazy about custom builds as of late, due to the demand and lead times. You're welcome to email me what you have in mind(sales@(Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure)), and I'll see if Ted is interested in building one.
Speaking of HD applications, we've been testing one on our Kubota KX080 excavator!
Travis

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #83  
We certainly have the ability, but we haven't been crazy about custom builds as of late, due to the demand and lead times. You're welcome to email me what you have in mind(sales@(Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure)), and I'll see if Ted is interested in building one.
Speaking of HD applications, we've been testing one on our Kubota KX080 excavator!
Travis
Thank you Travis, I sent an email.

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #85  
@EverythingAttachments - have several of your implements (scraper bar, grapple) - very well made.

I'm considering a bucket tooth bar for my smaller (~5000# 25hp) tractor. Could you please compare & contrast your wicked bar (I'd call it a "continuous" style) versus the ~classic individual tooth?

1650403138400.png
1650403146400.png

the use case that prompted my question is trying to flatten out the top of a slope (realistically i likely just need a box blade with scarifiers for this); I also have some minor clearing to do. Interested broadly in how you see the applications differing. Thanks!

@EverythingAttachments - have several of your implements (scraper bar, grapple) - very well made.

I'm considering a bucket tooth bar for my smaller (~5000# 25hp) tractor. Could you please compare & contrast your wicked bar (I'd call it a "continuous" style) versus the ~classic individual tooth?

View attachment 742410View attachment 742411

the use case that prompted my question is trying to flatten out the top of a slope (realistically i likely just need a box blade with scarifiers for this); I also have some minor clearing to do. Interested broadly in how you see the applications differing. Thanks!

I much prefer the versatility of Wicked. It's one that you'll install and probably never want/need to remove it. Besides being very functional, it also strengthens your bucket and gives you some more capacity, unlike any other!

Here's a relevant testament..
Travis

ArtFinal.jpg

We just received some fresh Wicked Toothbar feedback!
Travis

Forever.JPG

And a Wicked random factory pic..
Travis

20200616_075743s.jpg

A fresh Wicked Toothbar installed by Colleen in the EA Channel Group!

Post Link: Log into Facebook

"This has been in my garage since wintertime all boxed up. This past weekend it was time to put it on. This thing is an animal! Anyone on the fence about getting one, should definitely order one up, makes a big difference for using your bucket.
Thanks EA!!!"

coleens.jpg

THIS is one of the best pics I've seen, showing off just how NASTY this thing is!!
Travis

Coleen2.jpg

I just received some more great Wicked Toothbar feedback! #EAcustomersROCK

"Good morning Travis,

I received the Wicked Tooth Bar last week and put it on yesterday. WOW....it fit PERFECTLY!!

After getting it installed I went into an area of my yard and popped out a half dozen 4-6 inch diameter stumps that were a pain to my mowing the lawn....worked FANTASTIC!

Thanks for the great product and great craftsmanship!!! Photos attached!" -Bob from VA.

Kubota Wicked Blade 3 (002)s.jpg

Kubota Wicked Blade 1 (002)s.jpg

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #90  
What Diameter are the bolts that come with the bar I understand there are 2 for the sides of the bucket and 3 to 7 more that can be through the buckets existing cutting edge I would like to know the diameter of both sets of bolts. That are supplied with the Toothbar....Thanks