Will there be an autumn?

/ Will there be an autumn? #11  
Beautiful fall weather just starting here in last few days. Sunny, dry, about 65*.
Making hay from 10:30-6pm every day. Perfect autumn weather

/ Will there be an autumn? #12  
33F another light frost and Mrs. has her wood furnace purring.

/ Will there be an autumn? #13  
Being that it is 2020, fall will probably be a season that is 3 days long and start on a Tuesday :D

/ Will there be an autumn? #14  
I was bush hogging until dark last night (7:30 pm now) wearing a T shirt and it was getting cool. Last two nights were 51F and 52F. I thought the heat with 200% humidity was going to kill me this summer.

/ Will there be an autumn? #15  
If you do not think today is not a preview of perfect Fall weather then bless your heart!

One of the few gifts of 2020 was an actual Spring season in the foothills too.

/ Will there be an autumn? #16  
Trees are starting to turn in the hills around here. Soon all the leaf peeping Covids from down south will be flooding our back roads.

/ Will there be an autumn? #17  
3rd morning in row light frost.

/ Will there be an autumn?
We just jumped from mid 90s and humid last week to....

Forecast for this week, highs in the 59s and low 60s.

Around here, that the beginning of winter! As I said, no autumn

/ Will there be an autumn? #19  
Being that it is 2020, fall will probably be a season that is 3 days long and start on a Tuesday :D
That used to be "summer" in Vermont when the temps got above 80.
Trees are starting to turn in the hills around here. Soon all the leaf peeping Covids from down south will be flooding our back roads.
I used to be one of those flooding the backroads.
We'd take off at dawn from Burlington, drive down to Bennington, cut east to Brattleboro, up to I89/I91 and back to Burlington. LONG drive but memorable.

/ Will there be an autumn?
If you do not think today is not a preview of perfect Fall weather then bless your heart!

One of the few gifts of 2020 was an actual Spring season in the foothills too.

I’m glad you got a spring, we did not. One day does not make a season.

I’ve lived everywhere and traveled to the places I have not lived, except Asia. No thanks.

When it’s nice brother, it’s nice. The pacific nw, imho, has the most perfect summers on the planet but, again, imho, the rest of the year is beyond miserable.

I’m just saying, things are changing, they always do.

I’m just whining about the changes.

Things in your part of the world going to brighten up soon, the leaves should start soon? Blue Ridge Parkway in the fall. I had an old stupendous jag, series 1 ragtop for those interested, no rust, books and numbers car, it’s a basket case in my older brothers garage and has been since I sold it to him. Better than the stock market!

I would take that car on a business road trip and make sure my route took me to the blue ridge parkway in the fall. If I had more than 1 customer for lunch, they had to drive! They all Loved it!