Wiring pole barn

/ Wiring pole barn #12  
2-2-2-4 AL feeder cable is currently $1.50/ft online and at my local Lowes.

/ Wiring pole barn
I like how you store your tools!!! Much fancier then what my tools are used to. :)
That is my power tool cabinet. Gas chain saws on top, electric drills top shelf inside, curve-cut electric saws on the middle shelf, straight cut electric saws bottom shelf. Electric sanders in the lower side cabinets, sandpaper, drill bits, etc in the drawers.

I like the glass doors, so that I can see everything is in its place. It even has a light inside that works, although I am lacking an outlet to plug it in currently. Hopefully, by next spring, that will change. I will put a double 110 outlet in between that and the table saw, and plug them both into it. The cabinet light has a cord switch on it.

I bet some wealthy nieghbor paid over a grand for that fancy china cabinet. I noticed it sitting by the road, next to a big mansion on the next cross road behind our place. It had a "free" sign on it, so I flopped it into the back of my pickup.

/ Wiring pole barn #14  
I'm wondering what name brand is that 15 amp breaker is. Hopefully not FPE.

/ Wiring pole barn
I'm wondering what name brand is that 15 amp breaker is. Hopefully not FPE.
It looks like everything is Cutler-Hammer. We didn't skimp when we had that 200 amp service installed to the L-shaped ranch house. My grandparents only had a 60 amp service on the original 1980 house. When the wife and I got married in 2002, we tacked our three room shack onto the back, and we needed more power. The breaker to the barn is the 7th from the top on the left:
20210709_160335.jpg

/ Wiring pole barn #16  
I like the cutler hammer brand. Installed a few hundred in homes.