Workmaster 25s

/ Workmaster 25s #1  

Droth

Tractor
Shopping
Hey everyone,

I知 looking at buying a new subcompact and have really been looking at the Workmaster 25s. I have priced all other subcompact tractors and so far the 25s has the best deal. Local New Holland dealer even beat out LS by $1,000 and said New Holland is offering a 10 year warranty now instead of 6. I have watched numerous videos of the 25s, but cannot find any real reviews. Almost everything I致e found has been dealer videos. I was hoping someone on here has one and could share some of their overall experience as to how it performs.

Thanks

/ Workmaster 25s #2  
I did not have a NH 25s, but the LS MT125 (which is the same tractor)(LS makes the 25s for NH). It was a great little SCUT! It did far more than I expected it to do! No problems with it over 2 years and 230 hours!

What kind of pricing did you get? I find it hard to believe that the NH price is $1000 less. What package / attachments? TLB? MMM?
Where are you located? That does make a difference.

/ Workmaster 25s
I am in Pennsylvania and I priced them TLB + MMM. The LS came in at $20,200 and the NH was at $21,000. NH was $20,000 but add $500 for 84 month financing and another $500 for extended 4 year warranty. I’m going to test drive it once I finish up my midnight shift here. Hoping to get a demo at home to convince the other half.

/ Workmaster 25s
Shop around more if you can. I paid under $19K for the TLB with the MMM and a 48" tiller.

Yeah it priced at 17,200 cash, but add $3,000 to finance for LS.

/ Workmaster 25s #6  
OK, you can't really compare that way. You have to look at the machine package and financing separate. Also, people keep saying 'LS Financing', but to my knowledge they don't do any. All of it is dealer arranged through other lenders, unless something has recently changed.

/ Workmaster 25s #7  
   / Workmaster 25s
Bruno’s in Arkansas is where they told me to do financing add $3,000 to the cost. That’s been every dealer I have called locally so far plus Bruno’s which was the only one that wasn’t local.

/ Workmaster 25s #9  
Wow, that is surprising. Is this for the so-called 0% financing? That is the usual catch. Working the numbers, low interest such as 3.99, 4.99 etc..., ends up being cheaper. Especially if you can pay it down sooner.

/ Workmaster 25s #10  
I have seen them advertising the 0% financing OR free loader.... I think it depends on the financing “ package “ they are trying to use.