Would you return a defective $2.99 item?

/ Would you return a defective $2.99 item?
Sorry, but it appears she isnt the only one that was "clueless"......
You're right. I should know what their requirements are, rather than going to a UPS packaging store expecting them to know their own standards.

/ Would you return a defective $2.99 item? #12  
That is good, at least you can admit it

That is good, at least you can admit it
So how can you say that I was wrong, when I went to a UPS packaging store, and they said that the package is OK?

/ Would you return a defective $2.99 item? #14  
You as the shipper is incumbent to know the required shipping specifications!

You as the shipper is incumbent to know the required shipping specifications!
When the :censored:company employee says it's OK, I would say that trumps your opinion.

/ Would you return a defective $2.99 item? #16  
I would return it if like you I discovered it was defective while still in the parking lot.

If I discovered it at home, I’d say I’ll return it next trip to that store. But, by next trip time I would have forgot!

It really illustrates a sad part of our society when even a post like this gets people to say unkind stuff to the OP. Just answer the question or move on. No need to take time to be unkind. Life is too short.

Just my opinion.

MoKelly

/ Would you return a defective $2.99 item? #17  
As long as you think so.......

I GUESS that makes it right 😂

/ Would you return a defective $2.99 item? #18  
Mo.... so you are saying an ignorant person should not have their ignorance pointed out to them so that will continue to go through life in their ignorance bliss?

/ Would you return a defective $2.99 item? #19  
Mo.... so you are saying an ignorant person should not have their ignorance pointed out to them so that will continue to go through life in their ignorance bliss?

Yes sir. That is what I am saying.

We are taking about $3.00 worth of duct tape.

By the way, I may have wrapped a XMass present with duct tape. Maybe. Once or twice.

MoKelly

/ Would you return a defective $2.99 item? #20  
Yes sir. That is what I am saying.

We are taking about $3.00 worth of duct tape.

By the way, I may have wrapped a XMass present with duct tape. Maybe. Once or twice.

MoKelly
Well I guess that is the difference between you and me, I try to do things correctly, and if or when I find out I totally f’ed up, I want to acknowledge it and learn from it.
🥸