Yanmar red paint code

/ Yanmar red paint code #41  
UTDA dealer in 2008 Org. I removed the Model decals since the R. side the exhaust faded it out. I was able to remove and keep the Org. YM2000 decal L.side all intact! Clemsonfor seen that one. In Really good shape!!:cool:
Fredricks is what I used to touch it up. Red was really good for the small light spots. White is Dull compared to Org.. Head lights frame shows that! Grn. seemed Dark but not really noticeable but was in Excellent condition and didn't use much. My guess is it might be the brand that they actually use to refurb the tractors.

Attachments

• 100_5527.JPG
    100_5527.JPG
    846 KB · Views: 112
  • Picture 093.jpg
    Picture 093.jpg
    619.5 KB · Views: 469
When I bought it and today! Everthings still in working order and how I vented the cap.

Attachments

• 1708263811997.jpeg
    1708263811997.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 33
   / Yanmar red paint code #42  
Thanks for the input. Here's the mashup of paint I'm starting with. I don't intend to make it remotely perfect, but just bring it back closer to the original colors.
View attachment 852819
Since your not starting with any color match concerns the Rustoleum Apple red is a decent match for the body panels and their Spruce green is popular for the frames on the Frederick's reconditioned units. I took a frame color part off on my YM and cleaned it up for a color scan that blended well.

Last edited: