ZD 1211 recall ?

/ ZD 1211 recall ? #12  
There are two campaigns. One for casting flash in the recovery tank cap that can block venting and a later one that came out in the fall for blockage in the coolant recovery tank bottom nipple that accepts the radiator overflow hose.

The campaign refers to the coolant recovery tank, not the fuel tank.

/ ZD 1211 recall ? #13  
The campaign refers to the coolant recovery tank, not the fuel tank.

Their is TWO SEPARATE recalls.

One on the coolant recovery tank cap & the newer one is on the fuel tank and / or valve opening letting fuel equally flow from both tanks im thinking.

/ ZD 1211 recall ? #14  
Q
Their is TWO SEPARATE recalls.

One on the coolant recovery tank cap & the newer one is on the fuel tank and / or valve opening letting fuel equally flow from both tanks im thinking.

There are indeed two separate campaigns.
Managing Kubota campaigns for a dealership is part of my job. If somebody can document a current ZD1211 campaign relating to a fuel tank I’d like to see it. The most recent one refers to the coolant recovery tank inlet nipple. The second most recent refers to the coolant recovery tank cap and applies to quite a few models.

/ ZD 1211 recall ? #15  
I've had an issue develop three days ago. My bulk diesel tank was empty and I was waiting for my suppler to come fill my tank.

My ZD1211 was already loaded on my trailer so I stopped at a gas station in town and filled both tanks.

The mower ran fine for several hours then, while mowing it just stalled like it was out of fuel. I finally got it started and back to my shop. The left side tank was empty and the right tank was full?

I filled the left tank again from my bulk tank and it runs fine again?

Until I saw this post I was assuming a plugged fuel filter from the right tank. Now I’m wondering?

I'm calling my dealer Monday to see if there is any info on a recall or others .. with same problem. FWIW .. mine has 309 hours.

BTW .. my bulk tank has a Golden Rod filter. I assume the gas station diesel pump does as well. When the problem started it had only “gas station” diesel in tanks.

/ ZD 1211 recall ? #16  
My paw in laws only draws from one tank too.
Idk which one tho. This is what the recall is for I’m pretty sure.

/ ZD 1211 recall ? #17  
My paw in laws only draws from one tank too.
Idk which one tho. This is what the recall is for I’m pretty sure.

I'll call my Kubota Dealer Monday and post what I find out. Mine has been perfect until this.

/ ZD 1211 recall ? #18  
I spent time on the phone with Kubota Service manager who said there are no present recalls or known issues on the ZD1211 fuel system.

I'm going to try a few thing with filters and fuel lines.