Landscape and Irrigation Reveals its 20 for 2015
The Landscape and Irrigation Twenty for 2015 new product awards recognize products for the commercial landscape and irrigation markets. Products were judged by the Green Media editorial staff based on innovation, marketability and application within the market.
The Twenty for 2015 award winners, in alphabetical order, are as follows:
- Billy Goat’s AE1300H Hydro Aerator
- BOB-CAT’s QuickCat stand-on mower
- Bobcat S450 loader
- CASE Construction Equipment SR270 skid-steer loader
- Cat 303E CR mini hydraulic excavator
- Ecolawn’s new ECO 150 compost spreader
- Exmark stand-on spreader sprayer
- Grasshopper unveils new compact zero-turn mowers for 2015
- Gravely Atlas JSV
- Husqvarna 500 professional handheld series
- Hustler Raptor Flip-Up
- Kichler Design Pro LED controller
- Kubota Z700-Series
- Mean Green Mowers SK-48 STALKER commercial electric stand-on mower with built-in debris blower
- Michelin X Tweel Turf
- Oregon 40V MAX cordless BL300 blower
- SnowEx Brine Pro
- TSA 230 Stihl Cutquik cut-off machine
- Terex V350S vertical-lift path skid-steer loader
- Toro T5 RapidSet Series rotors
The Twenty for 2015 winning products are profiled in the May/June issue of Landscape and Irrigation, available now.
For more information about the awards program, or to nominate products for our upcoming “Twenty for 2016” new product awards (products introduced after June 1, 2015), please contact John Kmitta, associate publisher/editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Manufacturers were allowed to submit more than one new product for consideration, as long as the product was introduced between October 1, 2014 and May 31, 2015. The 20 winners were selected from among qualifying nominations.
About Landscape and Irrigation magazine: Landscape and Irrigation remains the independent voice of the industries for which it is named, and reaches decision makers throughout the landscape and irrigation markets — including contractors, landscape architects, professional grounds managers, and irrigation and water management companies. Landscape and Irrigation is published by Green Media, a division of EPG Media and Specialty Information, Plymouth, Minn. For more information, visit www.landscapeirrigation.com.
Leave a Reply