Mahindra 4025 4.50 star(s) (34)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Mahindra 4025.
25-50 HP Tractors
1704761638.jpg

About the Mahindra 4025

Mahindra 4025 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent 4025 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (34)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Mahindra 4025 Subcompact Tractor
71 %
21 %
3 %
3 %
3 %
4.00 star(s)
ryrofan

4025 Mahindra
just a little help from my friends
Model Year: 2005

I like my Mahindra tractor. It has held up nicely, and runs well. the switch that engages the pto broke and wouldn't stay engaged, I had to tape it or hold it while mowing and baling hay. I visited my local Mahindra dealer where i had purchased the tractor, they acted as if they couldn't get a replacement or fix it and advised that I continue taping it. Irritating.

Pros: sturdy, runs well, powerful, front loader is excellent and heavy duty.
Cons: deale

5.00 star(s)
LlanoLonghorn

4025 Mahindra
2010 Mahindra 4025 with FEL
Model Year: 2010

After extensive research I chose the Mahindra 4025 tractor as the best value for my needs. I will be moving round hay bales, doing landscape dirt moving, post hole drilling, pasture mowing, mesquite firewood harvesting and road maintenance. The Tractor is well build and very heavy for this class. (4390 lbs plus 1262 lbs for loader). My property is fairly level so I chose the bigger heavier 2wd vs the smaller 2816 model 4wd tractor (near the same price). The bucket has the Skidsteer attachment connection that gives you a lot of options for the FEL. There are no glo-plugs so starting is as quick as a gas engine. I bought this tractor from Bills Tractor in Liberty Hills, Texas. They are a great group of people to do business with and very friendly and knowledgeable about their products. I would highly recommend them.

Pros: Value, Quality
Cons: None so far

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
burzynsr

4025 Mahindra
Mahindra 4025

The tractor was delivered 5/14/10. I tried all the functions several times and everything worked great.I have moved a pile of dirt that has been in my way for 4 years and have started moving 2 large oak trees that are to close to the house to burn. Price was the major purchase factor compared to two used units that I was looking at. A New Holland TT45A (41 hours, 2008 model)and a Kubota 4800 (345 hours, 2007 model). I also got a 3 year, 2000 hour front to back and a 5 year 3000 hour power train warranty that the other two did not have. I purchased the Tractor at "J5 Tractors" in Normangee Texas. Mahindra is offering a cash incentive until 6/30/10. It came equipped with a Mahindra 232 loader that seems to be perfect for the tractor, it is made by Bueler according to the stickers on it.

Pros: Price, warranty, features and reviews.
Cons: None yet but tractor is still brand new.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

4025 Mahindra
New Mahindra 4025

I was about to buy a John Deere, thinking nothing could be better 'til a friend of mine told me about Mahindra. I'm glad I listened and researched this site. I bought a 2010 Mahindra 4025 Utility, trailer, bush hog, box blade, and harrow for $13,800. The tractor is a little crude but tough. I like things simple and this tractor fits the bill. After 12 hours, I haven't found anything she can't handle. More to come.

Pros: Price & power.
Cons: None yet. No cup holder.

5.00 star(s)
Ruark

4025 Mahindra
My new friend

I bought this tractor for shredding, cleaning up brush, dead trees, logs and rocks that are scattered all over our 25 acres, and whatever else needs to be done. No plowing. I wisely decided NOT to jump onto the 4WD bandwagon - it's just not needed, although 4WD is the "fashion statement" right now. This is a great tractor. The manifold preheat makes it start instantly in freezing cold. The loader has at least twice the capacity of comparable tractors. For example, it lifts up to 3,000 lbs at the pivot pins - the Kubota only lifts 1100 lbs. It's HEAVY. The tractor with the loader, fluid-filled rear tires and a box blade weighs about 8,000 pounds. The size is perfect for my 25 acres. It easily handles my 6 foot Howse HD shredder. If it were any more powerful, it'd be a Cat II, which I don't need. It's mechanically simple and extremely rugged. Everything's made from heavy steel; no plastic crap. The power steering is wonderful; I can steer it easily with one finger. 3 year, 2000 hour end-to-end warranty, 5 year power train warranty. Bought it at Bill's Tractor in Liberty Hill, Texas. Very polite staff there, always helpful and knowledgeable. I only have two negatives: First, the manual is poorly translated from a foreign language (these are made in India), and in some places the translation is so bad you can't figure out what it's saying. I'm a stickler for maintenance, and I had to ask the dealer about some things the manual didn't explain clearly (in English). I cannot believe a big, international corporation wouldn't have an English language proofreader check their manual! Second, the toolbox is too small. It's maybe 4 X 12 inches; you can barely get a good screwdriver in there. Any wrench you use for things like adjusting the toplink will be too big to put in there. Again, not a big deal, but still... Third, and this is getting a little petty, it would be nice to have a little console or cup holder on top of the fender or dashboard somewhere.

Pros: Strong, ruggedly built, very heavy, a powerful loader, and effortless power steering.
Cons: None really. Manual is poorly translated and is sometimes hard to read.

5.00 star(s)
Mahindra One

4025 Mahindra
4025 Mahindra FEL

-Great value -Four to five grand below JD or Kubota -Extremely heavy and well built. -Good on fuel. -FEL is a tiger. I wish I had gotten rear hyd's. I considered 4WD, but was too much money. I haven't really needed it yet. Old school tractor technology-tried and proven.

Pros: Quality of construction, fuel economy, & skid steer bucket attachment.
Cons: Fuel cap location; no rear hydraulics.

5.00 star(s)
WillWitten

4025 Mahindra
Mahindra 4025

The 5025 had been a great machine for my purposes. Purchased a 6' shredder, 6' box blade and a hay/pallet fork for the included front end loader. It is used for mowing, maintaining roads, smoothing erosion ditches, moving round hay bales, and other work around the farm. It has been extremely capable and reliable. I am very happy with the choice of the 4025.

Pros: Capabilities, size, low cost.
Cons: None.

5.00 star(s)
carlojv

4025 Mahindra
8n on Steroids

Wonderful no nonsense tractor. I believe it is modeled after the International b275 tractor Mahindra built in the 60's. In fact, I just bought a oil filter from NAPA for half the price..and that filter was listed for a International. Very strong heavy tractor love it. I also bought the loader with the tractor and it can out perform any of the "brand name" ones.

Pros: Basic tractor with no frills, does every job I ask it to do. Started up with no problems this winter. Every time and does a wonderful job plowing snow with my back blade.
Cons: It is a little loud when mowing at the suggested RPM, but I just wear ear protection.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
charlie2t

4025 Mahindra
Great Tractor

This is my 3rd tractor and my 1st Mahindra and I am very satisfied with it. I use it for lawn maintenance and light farming and it has performed every task that I have put it to. The only problem that I have encountered is minor one which should be easy for the manufacturer to correct. 1. I am a large man,6'5", 275# and the seat tension adjustment is not heavy enough to handle my weight on rough terrain, resulting in the seat bottoming out which can get very uncomfortable.A stronger spring arrangement would easily cure this. Otherwise, I find the 4025 to be an excellent machine and am completely satisfied with it.

Pros: A great tractor at a very good price with a 5 year warranty on the drive train.
Cons: I have found none thus far.

4.00 star(s)
Rododi

4025 Mahindra
Tractor Review

My first tractor. Dealer was very helpful in choosing this model with respect to my need.

Pros: Good value; Good dealer support.
Cons: Had to replace oil sending unit shortly after purchase.

[ad placeholder]

Mahindra 4025 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Mahindra 4025s

Mahindra 4025 Community Rankings

#395 user rating of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#192 Viewed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#31 discussed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#999 user rating of 27027 items overall
#687 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall