Massey Ferguson MF1030 4.30 star(s) (3)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Massey Ferguson MF1030.
Under 25 HP Tractors

About the Massey Ferguson MF1030

Massey Ferguson MF1030 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent MF1030 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (3)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Massey Ferguson MF1030 Subcompact Tractor
67 %
0 %
33 %
0 %
0 %
3.00 star(s)
greg_s

MF1030 Massey Ferguson
MF 1030 TLB
Model Year: 1987

Decent tractor overall for the money. Hydraulics at loader and backhoe are quite strong but painfully slow despite full service and filters. Parts are relatively easy to come by, but are pricey. The biggest disappointment has been the engine. Apparently the 1030 model has a Toyosha engine that has an inherently weak crankshaft. Had I known that, I would not have made the purchase. As such, in the middle of a job, light ditch digging at half throttle, the crank split and destroyed the block along with it. I was able to source a used engine from a 1035 that has an updated crank. No problems with this engine so far, and the extra 4 hp is nice to have, as it is a very heavy tractor with the backhoe mounted.

Pros: Heavy, wide track width, excellent power steering.
Cons: Junk engine, non-foldable rops.

5.00 star(s)
gswilx

MF1030 Massey Ferguson
Massey Ferguson 1030 4WD
Model Year: 1991

I have several tractors including a John Deere and Kioti. I love this tractor. I have a 4 way hydraulic blade for the front that I have plowed snow with and pushed dirt with for years. I rake hay with it as well. It runs all day on 5 gal of fuel. Never any engine problems. I now have 2400 hours on it. The only issue I have had is I had a bushing/bearing assembly wear out on the left front and my dealer has had a difficult time getting the parts.

Pros: Great all around small tractor. A real work horse.
Cons: Getting axle parts.

5.00 star(s)
ebryant

MF1030 Massey Ferguson
In Process
Model Year: 1987

Got this little tractor in a box. Traded a couple pallets of brick for it. Taking my time working on it.

Pros: Cheap.
Cons: Parts no longer available.

[ad placeholder]

Massey Ferguson MF1030 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Massey Ferguson MF1030s

Massey Ferguson MF1030 Community Rankings

#175 user rating of 731 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#467 Viewed of 731 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#14 discussed of 731 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#1245 user rating of 27027 items overall
#4799 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall

Highest Rated in This Category

No results found.