3-Point Hitch Bent, broken telescoping anti sway arms on Mahindra.

/ Bent, broken telescoping anti sway arms on Mahindra. #41  
   / Bent, broken telescoping anti sway arms on Mahindra. #42  
Are you new to tractor usage especially with 3PH implements?

Hmmmm see lots of people talking about how they broke or bent or had to rig something up in here to back up with a 3point.....

Are you?

/ Bent, broken telescoping anti sway arms on Mahindra. #43  
I bought the ball ends from princess auto. There just called lower link weld on ball ends.....
I'm not new to 3ph implements. My father broke them first time.... but I am guilty of plowing snow in reverse with a rear blade..... but anyway it neither here nor there lol. Everyone has there own ideas on improving something they don't like 😀

/ Bent, broken telescoping anti sway arms on Mahindra. #44  
I bought the ball ends from princess auto. There just called lower link weld on ball ends.....
I'm not new to 3ph implements. My father broke them first time.... but I am guilty of plowing snow in reverse with a rear blade..... but anyway it neither here nor there lol. Everyone has there own ideas on improving something they don't like

Thx for the info. I’ll check out the weld on ball ends. Hopefully I can find some 7/8”

Not sure how this turned into a forward/reverse issue. People seem to be coming out of the woodwork regarding the stabilizers. We’ve got a few good ideas for a better design now.......forward or reverse.

/ Bent, broken telescoping anti sway arms on Mahindra. #45  
Thx for the info. I値l check out the weld on ball ends. Hopefully I can find some 7/8

Right there at your local TSC. Or should be.

/ Bent, broken telescoping anti sway arms on Mahindra.
Hmmmm see lots of people talking about how they broke or bent or had to rig something up in here to back up with a 3point.....

Are you?

Hey Gale, I am not. I have been using tractors for most of my life. I don’t see how they did it. I have heard many other complaints with this metal. The dealership has had them break too. So I decided to see what others were doing. I had to check out the web. The metal these are built with are terrible.

/ Bent, broken telescoping anti sway arms on Mahindra.
Thx for the info. I’ll check out the weld on ball ends. Hopefully I can find some 7/8”

Not sure how this turned into a forward/reverse issue. People seem to be coming out of the woodwork regarding the stabilizers. We’ve got a few good ideas for a better design now.......forward or reverse.

Me either. I am just double checking when working with different implements and making sure the new ones are not compressed and doing what they are suppose. Still working great. Old metal out, new metal in,nothing bent, broken and still have the same pins in from when I reattached the stabilizers. I like them. I was loosing pins everywhere or part of the stabilizer before they broke. Now, no problems.

/ Bent, broken telescoping anti sway arms on Mahindra. #48  
Hey Gale, I am not. I have been using tractors for most of my life. I don’t see how they did it. I have heard many other complaints with this metal. The dealership has had them break too. So I decided to see what others were doing. I had to check out the web. The metal these are built with are terrible.

For sure the metal quality can be a major issue. Stabilizers that can not flex a lot are going to break in my personal experience.

So far my chain stabilizers are working out for bush hogging. I have no plans to row crop ever again.

Growing up we bent stabilizers but dad had a sledge hammer and anvil. :)

/ Bent, broken telescoping anti sway arms on Mahindra. #49  
Well I had the temp fix for a few weeks and finally found a nice “permanent” replacement. So far so good. I used the box for an hour or so to both push and pull and they seem to be holding up fine. Time will tell! I found a few bushings to go from the 7/8” hole down to the 1/2” pins on the link end- but that’s just my OCD and probably not needed.

IMG_1054.JPG

Adjustable Stabilizer Bar 6" Length | Agri Supply 33352

/ Bent, broken telescoping anti sway arms on Mahindra. #50  
I also replaced my right side stabilizer from agri supply! So far it has held up and is much easier changing implements!IMG_5783.JPG