Snow Equipment Buying/Pricing SSQA Front Blade

/ SSQA Front Blade #24  
I didn't read this whole thread, but see that you are interested in a snow blade. I just saw this online for a such a good price it seems I must be missing something. I also want a front blade with hydraulic angling. Can anyone tell what is wrong or bad about this one...???

94" Skid Steer Hydraulic Dozer Blade / Snow Plow
these 2 specs are a bit light, but ok for light to medium duty.. "- Height: 24 1/2"
- Blade Thickness: 1/8" in other words, it's not for deep, heavy snow.. it is good for the price though..

/ SSQA Front Blade #25  
I didn't read this whole thread, but see that you are interested in a snow blade. I just saw this online for a such a good price it seems I must be missing something. I also want a front blade with hydraulic angling. Can anyone tell what is wrong or bad about this one...???

94" Skid Steer Hydraulic Dozer Blade / Snow Plow

Plow doesn't float either,not good for gravel/dirt;fine for paved.You want to float the plow not the loader.

/ SSQA Front Blade #26  
Plow doesn't float either,not good for gravel/dirt;fine for paved.You want to float the plow not the loader.

Yep. I used a meyer truck blade to make a plow that fits my FEL SSQA and 3pt. I built a solid pin to angle on. Float the FEL. Bad idea. The entire FEL framework has to float. Too much weight on the plow. Have to set the shoes high and hope for frozen roadbed.

/ SSQA Front Blade #27  
Yep. I used a meyer truck blade to make a plow that fits my FEL SSQA and 3pt. I built a solid pin to angle on. Float the FEL. Bad idea. The entire FEL framework has to float. Too much weight on the plow. Have to set the shoes high and hope for frozen roadbed.

....and...if you only float the plow, the loader frame weight stays on the front tires so you can steer better.

/ SSQA Front Blade #28  
....and...if you only float the plow, the loader frame weight stays on the front tires so you can steer better.[/QUOTE

Only thing I gained is it's built strong enough that I can push dirt.

/ SSQA Front Blade #29  
....and...if you only float the plow, the loader frame weight stays on the front tires so you can steer better.[/QUOTE

Only thing I gained is it's built strong enough that I can push dirt.

That is why I bought the ssqa to 3pt adapter, so I can put the 3pt attachments on the front.

blade on front 003_1.JPG

/ SSQA Front Blade #30  
A true necessity for a toolcat.