Mahindra 1626

/ Mahindra 1626 #1  

BigNuge

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra 1626 HST///Husqvarna M-ZT 52
Howdy folks, new member here, just closed the deal on a new 2020 Mahindra 1626. Shopped all the brands to death, came down to dealer support and machine capability and statistics.

It’s being prepped now, tires getting swapped (the one I want had turf tires and I want R4’s), getting a box blade and set of forks with it as well. Future purchase of a grapple is going to come after I save up a bit. The dealer quoted the 3rd valve and grapple, way too much money for something I can add myself. I’ll buy the grapple online, found some solid deals on the net for a nice grapple.

Figured I’d start a thread here to follow the ownership experience for me, and for anyone out there looking at the same machine.

Look forward to getting this thing home!

/ Mahindra 1626 #2  
Welcome to TBN and congrats on the new Mahindra, I have owned his little brother, eMax 22 for nine months at this point and have been happy with it. They offer quite a bit of tractor for the money.

/ Mahindra 1626 #3  
getting a box blade and set of forks with it as well.

Did you get a QA pallet fork setup, or did you buy a pair of bucket forks? If you got the bucket forks, I'd suggest getting (2) scrap pieces of steel plate to put under the tighteners for the bucket. It will prevent "dimples" in your bucket, since it's only 1/8" plate.

Congrats on the new ride ! Post some pics when you get it home.

/ Mahindra 1626
Welcome to TBN and congrats on the new Mahindra, I have owned his little brother, eMax 22 for nine months at this point and have been happy with it. They offer quite a bit of tractor for the money.

I agree! It’s a solid package for the money. It was middle of the road price wise, and nearly the top for capability and features.

Did you get a QA pallet fork setup, or did you buy a pair of bucket forks? If you got the bucket forks, I'd suggest getting (2) scrap pieces of steel plate to put under the tighteners for the bucket. It will prevent "dimples" in your bucket, since it's only 1/8" plate.

Congrats on the new ride ! Post some pics when you get it home.

I got a full on skid steer QA type fork set. I have a friend with a mini skid steer w/forks....what a handy attachment that was! I knew I’d get a set when I finally got my own machine.

/ Mahindra 1626
Quick question for the folks that have added a 3rd function valve to their machine, is there a brand that stands out as better quality/make?

I’m a lifetime wrench turner, I love working on my stuff. That being said, I am going to be doing the install myself. Probably going to get creative with the switch for operating the valve, I’ll post about it when I have it picked out.

Anyway, just looking to see if anyone has recommendations for a 3rd valve kit.

/ Mahindra 1626 #6  
wr long. If you buy from everything attachments they have a "kit" with everything you need for your specific tractor.

/ Mahindra 1626 #8  
Quick question for the folks that have added a 3rd function valve to their machine, is there a brand that stands out as better quality/make?

I知 a lifetime wrench turner, I love working on my stuff. That being said, I am going to be doing the install myself. Probably going to get creative with the switch for operating the valve, I値l post about it when I have it picked out.

Anyway, just looking to see if anyone has recommendations for a 3rd valve kit.

I have the 4540 with a third function dedicated valve/kit , not all Mahindra tractors use the same third function kit. I like the one we have compared to the diverter valve that some other Mahindra tractors use.

I'll get the info off ours tomorrow and post it here, the link is for info purposes only. I had the Mahindra dealer put ours on.

Tractor Third Function Hydraulic Valves

/ Mahindra 1626 #9  
Here are some pics of our 3rd function kit, I'll get the name off it tomorrow. DSC02176.JPGDSC02175.JPGDSC02173.JPG