Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #181  
Moors. Yeah right. Just a bunch of black guys claiming a bunch of silly "stuff" and claiming to be sovereign. Makes about as much sense of a bunch of white guys dressing up in bed sheets and pillow cases claiming to be something they aren't either. Both just a bunch of idiots. Not a one of those guys were from Morocco.

If you track them down, you will find they are just ordinary guys with names like "Leroy Washington" from Queens New York or something equally benign. And the "Grand Wizard" of the KKK is not really a Wizard (or is it lizard?) now is he? No, just Billy Bob Williams whose daddy runs a hardware store down in Mississippi. But Billy Bob was too stupid to take over running the store when his daddy died, so he became the Grand Lizard. :)

ANY moron can start a religion and declare themselves anything they want, but they still have to follow the law.

The fact that these guys in question owned some guns is not the story. In gun hating Mass. it might be a story, but it ain't no big deal out here in the land of the free. We own a he77 of a lot more guns per capita than those idiots. No, the real story is these guys were a bunch of morons that wanted to play dress up, and wanted to draw some attention to themselves and their "cause". Well, they succeeded in that. Big deal, and ho-hum.

They didn't shoot anyone, and as far as I know they didn't even threaten anyone with their firearms.

Kind of like the "heavily armed" Jan 6 morons, that didn't shoot anyone (although one of them got shoot by an overzealous guard) and we don't even know if there were any firearms in the group.

Meanwhile hundreds are shot in our big rotten cities over just a weekend, and NO-ONE gives a rats hat about that. People tend to blow trivial things up way out of proportion to their importance. Meanwhile real serious things like the total decay of our major cities doesn't even get 15 second soundbite. Shaking My Head.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #183  
Meanwhile hundreds are shot in our big rotten cities over just a weekend, and NO-ONE gives a rats hat about that. People tend to blow trivial things up way out of proportion to their importance. Meanwhile real serious things like the total decay of our major cities doesn't even get 15 second soundbite. Shaking My Head.
Couldn't agree more... America is hanging on by a thread it seems.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived
Given the low number of firearms in the vehicle compared to the number of individuals it'd seem some weren't gun owners ... :LOL:
I agree with you. Of course the information on the guns came out after I originally posted about the topic.

I can only guess most of the guns belonged to the guy who served in the Corps.

Would of made more sense to look for private training in their own state. HAS to be gun range in Rhode Island LOL

Couldn't agree more... America is hanging on by a thread it seems.
I do disagree with your comment. Just that we know more and more about what is going on across the country, for better or worse.

In the early 1900's, there were a lot of coal miners killed by lawmen (paid for by the owners of the coal mines) because they wanted to unionize to make more money for putting their lives on the line. Reality is, no one really knew about it.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #187  
I do disagree with your comment. Just that we know more and more about what is going on across the country, for better or worse.

In the early 1900's, there were a lot of coal miners killed by lawmen (paid for by the owners of the coal mines) because they wanted to unionize to make more money for putting their lives on the line. Reality is, no one really knew about it.

The better or worse is what brought John L. Lewis to the forefront. Abuse of workers is also what brought Unions to the forefront. Workers banded together and spoke as one.

Henry Ford, the Founder of Ford Motor Company is the one that hired Police to shoot the strikers.

"The march started in Detroit and ended in Dearborn, Michigan, in a confrontation in which four workers were shot to death by the Dearborn Police Department and security guards employed by the Ford Motor Company. More than 60 workers were injured, many by gunshot wounds."

The Coal Miners battle that led to the National Industrial Recovery Act in 1933.

The National Industrial Recovery Act:

I bet you were surprised to learn that NRA stands for something else besides the "National Rifle Association"

Some of us see more than others...
It's not only that, but that some only look for the goor OR bad in where we are at as a socitey.

I can assure you, I'm a half empty glass kind of guy, and I try to plan for worst case scenario, so if it doesn't play out like I planned, I'm ahead of the game.

There is no more bad, evil, greediness or laziness in todays man than in men 100, 200 or 1,000 years ago IMO, but if you look at cities today, people think the world is going to HE double toothpicks. Thing is, BAD news make better news on average than good news.

Do I think every LEO is bad or dishonest? Heck no. Thing is, good cops doing good deeds don't make news.

Do we read about kids being killed in the coal mines? I came across one of my grandfather's in a department of mines of Pennsylvania report on how he was injured. Swear to God, the mines were losing at least a couple of people PER week on accidental work deaths let alone serious injuries. Do we learn about that in our own countries history?

See below. This is fatalities by category during the early 1900's

A1.png

A2.png

In some aspects America is getting soft. Back in the old days, you could lose 100 workers a year easily in the mines IN ONE AREA by dumb accidents, and no one would care. Now, have someone killed on the jobsite, and dang it, people are going to look to see if the accident could of been avoided and perhaps even write regulations that the buisness MUST follow.

Go figure...

For the record, my dad worked in the family bootlegging mine when he was underage (heat for the house only). I understand why unions were formed, but neither my father or I could stand to work for them LOL

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #189  
Maybe if your lucky enough to have settled in a place not too close to a city life is almost the same as when you were a kid. I am 57. As a kid my dad thought nothing of taking us to down town Wilkes- Barre or Scranton or Hazleton in north east PA. to go shopping. Today forget it. The cities have gone to pot. Philadelphia has over run what used to be Williamsport. NYC has run north east Pennsylvanias towns including the touristy pocono mountains into the ground. Locals like me then look to run and hide in places like Tennessee which then pushes those prices up so those locals can’t compete with those of us trying to escape the city take over. Makes all sad and mad.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #190  
Sorry, a tad off the original topic.