Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #140,191  
the moon has been really bright out the last few nights, as pics here show
It's interesting to see moonlight, not sunlight, peeping through the curtain edges.
And to see large shadows on back lawn from buildings and trees
Good for howling at the moon. Anyone have critters singing to the moon?
Just me...after a few Boiler Makers...
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

/ Good morning!!!! #140,192  
47 going to 69.

Ron, I have some of those nights. Hope you get a good nap. Nice pix.

BEF, enjoy that mountain air. Hope the traffic's not too bad this weekend on the Parkway.

Amazon delivered my hot water heater thermostat about 9pm last night, so I'll work on that this morning. Yesterday did some prep work on the area I'll be painting. Need to do more prep today, including taping plastic over all the windows and trim, using tarps and cardboard where I don't want the solid stain to go when I start spraying. Not sure I'll spray today...depends on when I get done and the wind and sunshine.

Hope Buppies and Thomas and wife are better.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,193  
Lots of trees put on a show this time of year. One I look forward to is the Magnolia. Here's one seed pod ready to release its seeds, and another just opening, after passing through the peach fuzz and color phase.

Did anyone else use to play army as a kid and use the dried brown pods as grenades, by pulling off the stem to arm them?
20211021_161330.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #140,195  
Wishing you many many more trips around the sun BEF, :)

/ Good morning!!!! #140,196  
This stuff is dragging me down wngsprd been a week now hope Thomas is better

Nice pictures guys

50 high of 67 today hopefully new dishwasher and cook top come today

Prayers for all

/ Good morning!!!! #140,197  
neat find for kid's "ammo" Wingsprd. I can only remember using the "beans" from the Hosta plants behind the house.

Buppies, feel better soon.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,198  
This stuff is dragging me down wngsprd been a week now hope Thomas is better

Nice pictures guys

50 high of 67 today hopefully new dishwasher and cook top come today

Prayers for all
Sure hope you and Thomas get over this soon.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,199  
36F clear sky low 50"s for high.

Outside chores done sure hope soon the E muffin will taste like another one.
Mrs. just about back to 95% feeling. 👌 Hardly anymore coughing ribs still sore fingers cross for 90% tomorrow.

Mrs. been on critter patrol this morning looks like all weekend for it's youth hunting weekend,each year least 4 hunters might say cross the line in the sand and ruffles Mrs. feathers :rolleyes: she hinting about posting land until 12/15 when all hunting ends.

Plans for today... blow some leaves maybe watch some football and see what the day brings.

Enjoy the day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,200  
Good morning, the low temp was 34 and the high will be 48°F. Wind SSE 9 mph. 30% chance of showers.

I got nothing done yesterday...It rained most of the day. The rest of the wood may be going in today, then I need to pull a couple of burdock plants out.
I have the lower swing grease zerk on the hoe to change, I am going to try a 45° angle fitting and see if that will work.

I had been having trouble with the fine control on my mouse over the past week or so, the new one came yesterday. Logitec M310 wireless mouse, replaces the same one that messed up.
It was due to mess up, it was 5 years old. This is the one that I use in both the pc and the laptop.

Awesome pics from the Skyline Parkway. The last time I was there was way back in the '50s. My Grandparents used to take a week to come up from Florida and would take that route. NO interstates then.

Have a safe day all