Answer me this...

/ Answer me this... #331  
Yesterday we mixed some McCormicks Montreal steak seasoning into some Heinz Mayoracha and let it sit in the fridge a few hours to soften up the steak seasoning.

Spread that on a good bun with some baked chicken, swiss cheese, tomato, spinach and avocado. :p

/ Answer me this... #332  
Rigid, unbreakable law of eating: Ketchup does NOT go on a bratwurst. Mustard only. hot dogs can have both.
).

WRONG!!

ketchup on my bratwurst, I dislike mustard.

/ Answer me this... #334  
Great, now we have to fight to the death. How's next Tuesday work for you? I'll get my will updated just in case.
Let next tuesdays armaments be the Bratwurst's in question. You can beat each other over the head with them. Condiment free of course. would not want to make a mess. :)

/ Answer me this... #335  
I found people raised on "yellow" , mustard, usually hate mustard, but really hate tumeric :cool:
Introduced many to spicy, hot, ground and other mustards and saw many change opinions.

/ Answer me this... #336  
Well back to the pickles talk, I'm from eastern europe, we like everything pickled.
I took my mom shopping last week, went to a euro deli, man they had so much stuff! Among many things, I picked up pickled tomatoes. Oh so good!

/ Answer me this... #337  
Great, now we have to fight to the death. How's next Tuesday work for you? I'll get my will updated just in case.

Bring it on

Oh wait, next Tuesday is when I’m getting my nails done, bad timing. . isn’t that a pickle.

I have a nephew up your way, I’ll send him.

ketchup and relish

/ Answer me this... #338  
I found people raised on "yellow" , mustard, usually hate mustard, but really hate tumeric :cool:
Introduced many to spicy, hot, ground and other mustards and saw many change opinions.
i think there is a mustard museum in paris? somewhere.

i love mustard but i'm not going to a mustard museum.

/ Answer me this... #339  
WRONG!!

ketchup on my bratwurst, I dislike mustard.
i grew up in milwaukee, very german influence, known for 3 things, at least.

1. heavy industry

2. beer

3. brats. (sausage)

I was weaned on brats and beer.

As far as condiments.....that's a personal choice, no matter how sacrilegious.

I've asked before, what's the difference in ketchup and catchup?

Back to brats.....as a kid we went to the milwaukee braves games, hank arron, eddie Mathews, warren spaun etc etc.

I was shocked. Some guy bought a brat from the vendor and i watched him open it.

IT WAS WHITE!

Talk about sacrilegious!

/ Answer me this... #340  
Weisswurst/Bockwurst are white, from Bavaria. Not my favorite.