Answer me this...

/ Answer me this... #301  
FWIW...Lots of chicken farms around here...(The poultry capital of the world is only 30-40 miles away)
the "farmers" only have to supply the housing etc..The producers bring out the chicks and the feed...six weeks later they come and get them...

There is a niche market for trained dogs that go through the chicken houses and remove the ones that die...
You are near Gainesville Georgia, correct?

I typically stay away from the "Tyson" type brands as much as possible. I think I will buy even more of the local "normal" red chickens. I would rather not eat frankenchicken.

/ Answer me this... #302  
I went to a semi-upsale restaurant in Portland, OR for work. At a friend's recommendation, I tried the peanut butter, pickle burger. So, it isn't mayo but it is a spread. And it was delicious. I make them now at home with chunky peanut butter, pickles, and Monteray Jack. Hmmmmmmmmmmm good.
Who would come up with that recipe if they were not on dope? Oh, wait...... you were in Oregon.... and Portland, no less. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

/ Answer me this... #303  
I went to a semi-upsale restaurant in Portland, OR for work. At a friend's recommendation, I tried the peanut butter, pickle burger. So, it isn't mayo but it is a spread. And it was delicious. I make them now at home with chunky peanut butter, pickles, and Monteray Jack. Hmmmmmmmmmmm good.
I’m consider myself pretty open to menu items, but that one might be crossing the line. 😐

/ Answer me this... #304  
I’m consider myself pretty open to menu items, but that one might be crossing the line. 😐
Sounded bad to me at the time but it was good. And since I posted this, I found that George Washington Carver made it popular to put it on burgers so it has been around awhile.

Last edited:
   / Answer me this... #305  
You are near Gainesville Georgia, correct?

I typically stay away from the "Tyson" type brands as much as possible. I think I will buy even more of the local "normal" red chickens. I would rather not eat frankenchicken.

Yes...FWIW there is a big new K_ubota plant there...(it's huge)

leaving Atlanta to the NNE you really don't get out of the "city" until you get north of Gainesville...I can travel into N.C. without using any paved roads...not too far from the A. trail...

The local mom and pop grocery we patronize sells naturally raised birds, beef and pork from local farms who also grow their own fodder crops... the better part of NE GA is one of the biggest "farm to table" areas in the country...

/ Answer me this... #306  
I couldn't help but feel a little distraught if I were to have known someone like Jeffery Dahmer and was over his place having him make me a meal and I thought the meal tasted pretty good...

That said, at the end of the day, perhaps ignorance can be bliss.
it's been long time but i'm pretty sure i was in school about 3 blocks from where Dahlmer lived when all that went down.

if memory serves, he worked at Ambrosia chocolate which makes the base product for many chocolate manufacturers.

/ Answer me this... #307  
Yes...FWIW there is a big new K_ubota plant there...(it's huge)

leaving Atlanta to the NNE you really don't get out of the "city" until you get north of Gainesville...I can travel into N.C. without using any paved roads...not too far from the A. trail...

The local mom and pop grocery we patronize sells naturally raised birds, beef and pork from local farms who also grow their own fodder crops... the better part of NE GA is one of the biggest "farm to table" areas in the country...
old friend works there, kubota in GA. he has something to do with seats.

/ Answer me this...
I can travel into N.C. without using any paved roads...not too far from the A. trail...
I hiked the AT a long time ago. It was in the town of Suches (sp?) Georgia where I got my trail name, "Turns down beers". Had no clue it was a dry county and couldn't even fathom the concept of an entire county having it illegal to sell beer at the time.

You should of seen the look on everyones faces when I didn't come back with a case LMAO

/ Answer me this... #309  
I hiked the AT a long time ago. It was in the town of Suches (sp?) Georgia where I got my trail name, "Turns down beers". Had no clue it was a dry county and couldn't even fathom the concept of an entire county having it illegal to sell beer at the time.

You should of seen the look on everyones faces when I didn't come back with a case LMAO
great line in movie mississippi burning......

we are a dry county and have the drunks to prove it.

it's a long was to hazard, it's along was to harlan

just to get a little brew, just to get a little brew

/ Answer me this... #310  
Told the Mrs. what the guys on the tractor forum could do with a roasted chicken from Costco. She showed up with one from Smart and Final and said we’re having tostados for dinner. No Mayo ! :)
1633471770206.jpeg