Anyone recognize these LED lights?

/ Anyone recognize these LED lights? #21  
I'd like to add lights to my zero turn mower. The lights in this Bad Boy lighting kit look nice but the kit is almost $300. I'd like to either 1) confirm that these LED lights are really worth that investment; or 2) Find these lights or similar spec'd lights for sale directly and add them myself without the kit (for much less $$).

So, does anyone know what brand/model these lights might be?

088-0998-00-2.jpg
Chelhead LED Driving Light,2Pcs Cree 25W 6000K Spot Beam Round LED Work Light Pod lights Work Lamp for Off Road 4x4 Pickup Truck Motorcycle Jeep SUV Truck Wrangler Boat Tractor https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H3VBF5Z/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_1G2FV166RG85EM7YCXZP?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

/ Anyone recognize these LED lights?
Chelhead LED Driving Light,2Pcs Cree 25W 6000K Spot Beam Round LED Work Light Pod lights Work Lamp for Off Road 4x4 Pickup Truck Motorcycle Jeep SUV Truck Wrangler Boat Tractor https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H3VBF5Z/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_1G2FV166RG85EM7YCXZP?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Thanks. Those were the closest ones I found to the Bad Boy lights. In fact, I had that page open in a browser right now while I ponder the situation. They aren't the same unit but size-wise they are pretty close. I just wish I could find the exact units that Bad Boy uses. I find it very hard to believe they had something made specifically for them that the manufacturer doesn't already sell.

/ Anyone recognize these LED lights? #23  
I'd like to add lights to my zero turn mower. The lights in this Bad Boy lighting kit look nice but the kit is almost $300. I'd like to either 1) confirm that these LED lights are really worth that investment; or 2) Find these lights or similar spec'd lights for sale directly and add them myself without the kit (for much less $$).

So, does anyone know what brand/model these lights might be?

088-0998-00-2.jpg

Try Walmart, automotive section. I was there over the weekend. They had 3 different types all in similar arrangement you are looking for.
Pricing was $29 to $49.

/ Anyone recognize these LED lights? #24  
   / Anyone recognize these LED lights? #25  
   / Anyone recognize these LED lights? #27  
Rigid Lighting makes some supposedly high quality LED lighting;
1653436761533.png

/ Anyone recognize these LED lights? #28  
I thought the 80w'ers were pretty good :LOL:
I have 35W LED fogs on my vehicle. After the install, people would flash their lights at me. I had to angle them down a little more because of the intensity. About 40W would be blinding. But, for off-road use it could work alright.

/ Anyone recognize these LED lights? #29  
So I know most of this discussion has been in relation to led cubes or pods, but I've been thinking for a while about putting a curved led light bar on the front of my z-turn. Would the continuous curved light not be more conducive for mowing as you would not only be able to see in front of you, but also the edges of the area you are mowing? Just a thought...not trying to derail the conversation.

/ Anyone recognize these LED lights?
So I know most of this discussion has been in relation to led cubes or pods, but I've been thinking for a while about putting a curved led light bar on the front of my z-turn. Would the continuous curved light not be more conducive for mowing as you would not only be able to see in front of you, but also the edges of the area you are mowing? Just a thought...not trying to derail the conversation.
It might be better from a pure lighting perspective but I just don't want front-mounted lights. I nose into/between pine trees a lot while mowing (big pines I can't drive between but I still need to mow into the 'V' between them) and I wouldn't want the lightbar being the leading edge pushing into the branches. Plus I think it would be ugly. Just personal preference. I hardly ever need lights while mowing, except maybe way at the end of season in fall, so I'd rather have nothing than something that I don't prefer. It's also why I'm seeking other LED light options instead of spending $300 on the BB light kit. It's just not that important to me.