Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him?

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #251  
   / Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #252  
Been stopped at least 3 times in VA, where they just stop every car going by. Just to check you out. Never a reason, not even a DUI checkpoint. Totally illegal.

One was a rainy night, multi lane divided highway with crossovers. I was below speed limit, saw police car lights on other side, slowed down some more. Almost ran into a trooper who walked out in front of my car in a black rain suit. But he was holding up a red flashlight that you couldn’t even see since it was dark, but the police car lights were blinding. What an idiot. Just one of their random stops.
I lived in Virginia for a year once. I wish I could get that year back.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #253  
The little white bar code on the bead. Little sticker is metallic. Try to peel one off. And after you get it off, see if it's metal. I don't have crazy ideas. I'm just ahead of y'all, that's all.

I work for Michelin. My plant makes tractor/trailer tires.

The barcode is used for inventory control in the warehouses and distribution centers.
Also it gives you the history of the tire for quality purposes.
Every product is scanned before being used.

The BC will tell you when/where/machine/ and operator of each product.

The RFID in transfer truck tires
Gives history such as heat/pressure/miles.
And they are put inside the tire.
Not on the outside.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #254  
Hopefully somebody will update this thread with news that they police have this guy in custody.
I suspect that tractor is in a container, out on the open seas by now. They were too smooth to not know exactly what they were doing.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #255  

The barcode is used for inventory control in the warehouses and distribution centers.

Not on the outside.
How can a non powered chip record such things. Most non powered rfid chips have to be programmed for a certain number, and the reader can read that number at any time with a powered scanner. How can the chip keep a record? Im confused.

edit: i found this article. It says data locked after install. Does not record

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #256  
Wrap cash in foil. Don't have it on your person. Hide it on your vehicle somewhere. Don't act nervous.

By your previous post you say cash can be detected while it's in your pocket as you drive by the scanner, and it's in tires to be detected. How can "hiding" cash in your vehicle keep it from authorities?

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #257  
By your previous post you say cash can be detected while it's in your pocket as you drive by the scanner, and it's in tires to be detected. How can "hiding" cash in your vehicle keep it from authorities?
Wrap it in foil. Put it somewhere out of sight. Maybe even out of passenger area. Even foil potato chip sacks work. Two or three of them.

The dogs are another hurdle. Hard to find cash that hasn't been around dope.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #258  

Not on the outside.
Passenger tires they are under the lip of the rim, outside of the bead corner.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #259  
Wrap it in foil. I tried lead but doesn't work. Foil works the best.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #260  
I recon I'm pretty lucky. A couple of months ago I drove down I-35 for 3 hours or so with 10K in my car. Went into Wichita driving around for a while before I handed the money to someone I didn't know and received a title in return. No arrest or confiscation of funds! ;)