2022 L3302

/ 2022 L3302 #41  
If your backhoe is Kubota, it will be a frame mounted, not a 3 point mount. I have install more Kubota backhoes than I care to remember. If everything is correct you should be able to lift the rear of the tractor when the BH dipper is 1/2 half way extended and the boom down. Should even be able to move the tractor sideways. Tractor has more than enough hydraulic power to do so.

/ 2022 L3302 #42  
Can’t afford 90 or 120k.
Not rich!
It doesn’t attach to the 3 point it has a subframe.
Tractor manufacturers should make certain add-ons like this get proper hydraulic flow to them.
Right, instead of a 3pt you get a little tractor with a wanna be backhoe.
Screenshot_14.jpg

I am not rich either-I suppose, but I found a great used bh for under 30k that will do everything a bh is supposed to do, and leave my tractor for tractor stuff.

No hard feelings; just busting your balls; hope you get it worked out.

/ 2022 L3302 #43  
38k for a brand new tractor with a leaky hose, yeah I’m rich I don’t care, b nope, not me!

Stop acting like it rolled off the delivery truck and caught on fire. A hose is like $50 and the dealer will take care of it although maybe not in the next 5 minutes. Put on your big boy pants and quit whining. If you’re that unhappy get your money back and do something else.

/ 2022 L3302
Right, instead of a 3pt you get a little tractor with a wanna be backhoe. View attachment 759825

I am not rich either-I suppose, but I found a great used bh for under 30k that will do everything a bh is supposed to do, and leave my tractor for tractor stuff.

No hard feelings; just busting your balls; hope you get it worked out.
Trust me, has I found one like that I would’ve bought it, but these times are hard to find things and they want new prices for used stuff!
I’m just not a very lucky person!😁

/ 2022 L3302
Stop acting like it rolled off the delivery truck and caught on fire. A hose is like $50 and the dealer will take care of it although maybe not in the next 5 minutes. Put on your big boy pants and quit whining. If you’re that unhappy get your money back and do something else.
Glad you’re rich and can shrug off crappy stuff like it was nothing!
Personally I’m not rich and struggle to buy a machine, like someone else said this should have been caught both times by the dealer.
Do you think Kuhota would like dealers to tarnish their reputation with bad prep work?
Oh, besides the inability of the machine to do simple task with the backhoe.

/ 2022 L3302
If your backhoe is Kubota, it will be a frame mounted, not a 3 point mount. I have install more Kubota backhoes than I care to remember. If everything is correct you should be able to lift the rear of the tractor when the BH dipper is 1/2 half way extended and the boom down. Should even be able to move the tractor sideways. Tractor has more than enough hydraulic power to do so.
That’s whati was thinking it should be able to do and expected from it.
Not being able to even sweep a pile of loose dirt back into the ditch with the bucket is wrong.

/ 2022 L3302 #47  
Suggestion: Have your sales person come out and observe you operating the unit and then inform you if you are doing anything incorrectly And yes, you should be able to "sweep" dirt back into a hole.

Last edited:
   / 2022 L3302 #48  
I have a 1960 international 404 with loader and chloride filled rear tires. Recently bought a 1970’s bush hog backhoe with subframe. Made mounts on tractor for it and a pto power unit. I can pick up the tractor with the backhoe, the loader down, and still move it sideways. All at an idle. You should be able to do more with new.

/ 2022 L3302 #49  
That’s whati was thinking it should be able to do and expected from it.
Not being able to even sweep a pile of loose dirt back into the ditch with the bucket is wrong.

Swing is the weakest function. When I cover a ditch with my mini x I’ll put my 3 foot bucket on and drive beside the ditch and pull the dirt back in. It’s way faster than taking tiny bits at a time swinging it in. It’s also less stressful on the equipment. If you were using a hand rake you wouldn’t swing it sideways. Your arms are much stronger to push and pull compared to sideways. The backhoe is the same way. Do you have any experience on other similar sized tractors to compare to?

/ 2022 L3302 #50  
Dude you’re really annoying, in relationship to other cheaper brands Kubota is considered a more premium brand.
Dude.... you're even more annoying.

Coming on here whining and crying about a minor problem.....that your dealer is working on....

And giving us little bits of information and not the whole story.

People on this forum are here to help. But you appear to not want help and only want to whine and cry about a small issue with your machine and how poor you are. Take that BS elsewhere.

I told you early in this post....get your money back. Get another brand so you can cry and bash them everytime something doesn't go your way.