2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE!

/ 2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE! #11  
   / 2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE! #12  
No doubt the Fords are the best selling trucks. What turns them off from me every time I look at one is the dealers. Absolutely terrible! They are the only thing keeping me from the seat of a Ford truck. I doubt they care though because they sell plenty of them.

/ 2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE! #13  
How cute.... all of GM listed but only F150 from ford.

There is no way ford doesn't sell the must trucks.....

lets try again
Top 14 Best-Selling Trucks In America - December 2013 YTD - GOOD CAR BAD CAR

Ford F-series - 763K
chevy silverado/sierra - 664K
ram -355K
toyota trucks - 272K
Nissan trucks - 78K

Might want to add in the rest of the F series trucks on that Ford number (vs just the F150)...
That brings Ford up to 763,402 for 2013 per: Best-Selling Pickup Trucks: December 2013 - PickupTrucks.com News

Aaron Z

I stand corrected. Apologies to all. In total, Ford sold the most trucks. That included 1/2, 3/4, and 1T trucks.
Here's the link that shows the totals as Aaron pointed out.
Best-Selling Pickup Trucks: December 2013 - PickupTrucks.com News

My previous post only pertained to 1/2 T pickups of all brands. That is where I got my numbers from. It was only in the 1/2 T market where GM sold more trucks. When counting all models of trucks Ford sold more.
Who Sold the Most Pickups in 2013? - PickupTrucks.com News

Last edited:
   / 2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE! #14  
I give GM kudos for finding 477 trucks with a problem. There are millions of other brands with suspension problems that are on the current owner to find, repair and pay for.

Some math..This is 0.072% of the overall sales and might be even lower...Probably one guy on a couple of shifts or something...

You try making a QA finding on that percentage...Good grief...Another anti-GM hit piece..Mostly the reason a rarely post or read this web-site anymore...The passive bashing has gotten downright stupid.

/ 2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE! #15  
I give GM kudos for finding 477 trucks with a problem. There are millions of other brands with suspension problems that are on the current owner to find, repair and pay for.

Some math..This is 0.072% of the overall sales and might be even lower...Probably one guy on a couple of shifts or something...

You try making a QA finding on that percentage...Good grief...Another anti-GM hit piece..Mostly the reason a rarely post or read this web-site anymore...The passive bashing has gotten downright stupid.

Yeah but he can't pass up a chance to bash GM.

/ 2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE! #16  

Its usually based on ONE guy's particular opinion. Take it with a grain of salt and move on to another part of the forum. Lots to learn here in my opinion just not the gm hate.

/ 2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE! #17  
No doubt the Fords are the best selling trucks. What turns them off from me every time I look at one is the dealers. Absolutely terrible! They are the only thing keeping me from the seat of a Ford truck. I doubt they care though because they sell plenty of them.

I agree. It's bad enough my Superduty was a lemmon, but it makes it even worse when the dealers are completely incompetent. And I dealt with 2 different dealers in my town, 2 in other parts of Ontario, two in Michigan and one in Indiana.
Nothing like getting your truck back after being down all day, just to go home and replace all kinds of missing and loose fasteners, and still have the same problems you brought it in for.
My life is much more enjoyable now that Ford isn't part of it.

/ 2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE! #18  
And before you all bash GM for this tie-rod problem, keep in mind there are many of us with mid 2000's Ram 3500's that have our tie-rods fall off every 50,000 miles. And I didn't see a big stink made about them.

/ 2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE! #19  
And before you all bash GM for this tie-rod problem, keep in mind there are many of us with mid 2000's Ram 3500's that have our tie-rods fall off every 50,000 miles. And I didn't see a big stink made about them.

All these Ford fans bashing GM really make me shake my head. Their warranty support is horrible, The salesman and service managers that I have spoke with have ZERO FAITH in the longevity of the lab rat eco boom, yet Ford brags it up as the greatest thing since sliced bread. We wont bring up the fact that Ford is still on the hook to the USA government for the loan.

I see a boat load of 2014 Sierras & Silverados on the road daily, and every one I have spoken with have no intentions of parking them. I mention threads like these shake their heads and dismiss internet hype.

Look at all the problems with Toyota, and nissan with their garbage front diffs that dont last...oh, the japanese are perfect...NOT!!

/ 2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE! #20  
Well I'll buy Japanese before I ever buy another Ford. I wish Toyota and/or their Hino division would come out with a 350/3500 class pickup.