2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE!

/ 2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE! #21  
No doubt the Fords are the best selling trucks. What turns them off from me every time I look at one is the dealers. Absolutely terrible! They are the only thing keeping me from the seat of a Ford truck. I doubt they care though because they sell plenty of them.

I agree 100% with this statement and previous to my new GMC, I had 2 new Fords.

/ 2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE!
See if you all feel the same way about that GM junk after 10 pm tonight on CNBC.

Chris

/ 2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE! #23  
I still feel the same. I don't put much value in all I see on tv or the internet.

They're pretty much all junk, so I just go with the best service. And it ain't Ford.

GM will be bankrupt again in 3 years or less. I said it would happen when they got bailed out the first time because nothing changed.

Chris

/ 2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE! #25  
That's OK....your tax dollars will bring them back again.

/ 2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE! #26  
And before you all bash GM for this tie-rod problem, keep in mind there are many of us with mid 2000's Ram 3500's that have our tie-rods fall off every 50,000 miles. And I didn't see a big stink made about them.

Or the Titans that eat wheel bearings at about the same interval.

/ 2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE! #27  
GM is thriving in China. Soon that's going to be their main market (if it isn't already). I wonder how they handle recalls in China?

/ 2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE! #28  
The salesman and service managers that I have spoke with have ZERO FAITH in the longevity of the lab rat eco boom, yet Ford brags it up as the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I don't listen to any salesman about anything technical because the majority haven't a clue about their own products let alone the competition. This is true across the board of all manufacturers.

You've peaked my interest though in the service manager. Is this a Ford service manager?
Lab rat Eco boom? Are these engines exploding? I like to stay on top of this segment and haven't heard of too many engine failures.

/ 2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE! #29  
See if you all feel the same way about that GM junk after 10 pm tonight on CNBC.

Chris

Yes, I'm sure the problems with the F dealers will still be there tomorrow.

Or the Titans that eat wheel bearings at about the same interval.

My Titan turned 90K this week. It's cost me a set of tires, a set of brakes, a $4 light bulb, oil changes, and all fluids at 60,000 miles. It's given the same great service my Fords have.

Chris