a 17 yr decision (pending) ... I may even consider changing my Profile Avatar ...

/ a 17 yr decision (pending) ... I may even consider changing my Profile Avatar ... #22  
Absolutely love my BX25D! Got just shy of 400hrs on 'her' and the best part is my last (60th) payment is this June! All at zero interest and not too big of a pain. My only gripe is that I should have added a box blade and 3rd function valve at time of purchase. Good luck! You will be kicking yourself about the last umpteen years of lack of DIY production. :laughing: :mur: :stirthepot:

I added a Piranha tooth bar, underarmor, wheel spacers, front bucket hooks after purchase. Check out BXpanded and Bro-Tek. May want to budget some of their toys in... :eek:

Wow!. hard to believe it been 5 years already. I remember when your tractor was new and you were a new guy here on TBN. My my how they "grow up so fast" :)

/ a 17 yr decision (pending) ... I may even consider changing my Profile Avatar ... #23  
Wow!. hard to believe it been 5 years already. I remember when your tractor was new and you were a new guy here on TBN. My my how they "grow up so fast" :)
Yep 5 years to the month. I made my last zero interest payment a couple days ago and she is fully paid off! :cool2: Now I am just another old guy here. :D

/ a 17 yr decision (pending) ... I may even consider changing my Profile Avatar ... #24  
Yep 5 years to the month. I made my last zero interest payment a couple days ago and she is fully paid off! :cool2: Now I am just another old guy here. :D

It's a good feeling isn't it to have your machine paid off. :thumbsup:

/ a 17 yr decision (pending) ... I may even consider changing my Profile Avatar ... #25  

Time to look to add to the stable, lol.

/ a 17 yr decision (pending) ... I may even consider changing my Profile Avatar ... #26  
My .02 e to worth as I said on another post I started with a BX some 25 years ago moved up to a BX with a back hoe ( was not happy with the back hoe lack of flexibility , traded up to a B then a B with cab( poor decision) top heavy then to a cabbed grand L and a small excavator , about six months ago I traded them back in as I was using them all the time on neighbors lots and while the gran L is a fantastic tractor it’s a little large for my lot . Last week I ordered a BX2680 to be delivered this week great size for a 81 year old with physical issues . Now to my point, sorry for the ramble , on every one of my tractors besides the FEL and other options I got fork lift arms and I did on this one also my other option on this is a yard aerator . I. Also getting the cutting bar option on the FEL leading edge . Because of my physical issues I’m having them add a step to aide in getting in and off. I’ll add lights and a tool box myself …. Just some thoughts as I use the forklift option often

/ a 17 yr decision (pending) ... I may even consider changing my Profile Avatar ... #27  
Five year old thread...

/ a 17 yr decision (pending) ... I may even consider changing my Profile Avatar ... #29  
To add to my previous post , I have added the third function control and a grapple yes overkill but with physical issues and age lifting and carrying are issues I now let mechanical devices take care of . The same with the mini excavator it’s my big shovel again overkill and maybe not wise at my age but it allows me to do things I otherwise couldn’t and thus I still feel useful remember growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional and I refuse to act my age thus I hurt in the morning but keep moving