Adding euro three point hooks

/ Adding euro three point hooks
Some people have both, the best of both worlds.

Like Lou mentioned though, the extending capabilities are not really needed when you have the Euro hooks. ;)

I saved the original extendable hooks just in case I had a situation that the euro hooks didn’t work

/ Adding euro three point hooks #12  
I saved the original extendable hooks just in case I had a situation that the euro hooks didn’t work

OK. I still like the lower arms that telescope a foot - in fact they are such a advantage over the old solid lower arms that I never felt a need to go to hooks as well. Maybe I'm missing something. There's always that chance.

The geared hand crank for adjusting the side to side lifting link lengths is very handy, and the same for the way the top link adjusts. Neither require tools.

In the old days when we only had solid lower arms, sway chains, and those side links with the threads and lock nuts I didn't much enjoy changing implements. Amazing how better equipment makes the difference.

/ Adding euro three point hooks #13  
OK. I still like the lower arms that telescope a foot - in fact they are such a advantage over the old solid lower arms that I never felt a need to go to hooks as well. Maybe I'm missing something. There's always that chance.

Wow your lower arms telescope a foot ? My LS telescope about 2 1/2 inches. My Ford 6610 telescope 3 1/2 inches.
I hope to buy a set of lower hooks someday when they become available for my LS.

Last edited:
   / Adding euro three point hooks #14  
Wow your lower arms telescope a foot ? Mine telescope less than 6 inches.
I hope to buy a set of lower hooks someday when they become available for my LS.
LS does include the hooks standard in Europe on their new MT3 series.

/ Adding euro three point hooks #15  
You Europeans get all the neat stuff!

/ Adding euro three point hooks #16  
Yes, they do.
Seems like they’re paying close attention to safety & convenience. Designing equipment that can be operated by people of less strength and physical capability. There’s nothing wrong with that. It helps really tough strong people stay that way and stay healthy. More energy for other things ;)

My Euro hooks are extendable.
You guys will love them if you do them.
So much less fighting & jumping in and out of tractor.

The real sweet set up is having fender mount raise/lower buttons with the extendable Euro hooks.

Have these on the Massey & Challenger and it make implement changes almost fun.

Last edited:
   / Adding euro three point hooks #17  
QH is good if you have all your and your neighbors tools made with standards.

EURO HOOKS are not QH
But we can adjust them from the cabin very easy.
Some welding job.

I have made universal both QH and EURO HOOKS but I like light Euro Hooks much more.
QH weight is 50 kg, Euro hooks 10 kg.

Attachments

• JDpika.jpg
    JDpika.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 140
Last edited:
   / Adding euro three point hooks #18  
Hopefully Euro Hook conversion kits become available in the USA , I would most likely buy a set

/ Adding euro three point hooks #19  
Hopefully Euro Hook conversion kits become available in the USA , I would most likely buy a set
It's basically the lower arms with just the welded hooks.

You can buy a set from Fit Rite (@MtnViewRanch) or even send the arms to him and he will take care of welding the hooks.

Here is a picture of a LS M3.35:

283618260_10216396365140440_2907592156571654410_n.jpg

/ Adding euro three point hooks #20  
So you need some of these. For your tractor you could go with either the straight cat 1 hooks or the cat 1-2 hooks.
Then it is also nice to have a top link to go along with the lower hooks.

Like ptsg mentioned, you can do the fabrication, or ship the extendable ends to me for fabrication.

Attachments

• IMG_3068.JPG
    IMG_3068.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 169
  • IMG_3899.JPG
    IMG_3899.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 168
  • IMG_3506.JPG
    IMG_3506.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 159