Another Mini-Dozer

/ Another Mini-Dozer #111  
I think the guy is just good, with some time on his hands probably. Either way I'm still impressed with the project. I kinda want one lol!

/ Another Mini-Dozer #112  
I think the guy is just good, with some time on his hands probably. Either way I'm still impressed with the project. I kinda want one lol!

If I was building that thing, I'd be referring to it as my life's work.

/ Another Mini-Dozer #114  
It's been done before. :confused3:

Awesome build anyway rawinok2.

Heck yea awsome build
many things have been done before but this one is his and man I dont care if it took a year or 10 it looks like great quality work to me!:thumbsup:

great build:)

/ Another Mini-Dozer #115  
EMB5530, the 'done before' part was in reference to what Short Game said. That's why I quoted him. Guess I wasn't clear enough.

/ Another Mini-Dozer
:dance1:

I do have time on my hands. In 2006, I was critically injured when a 4000 volt switch that I was working on blew up. I was left with burns on over 60% of my body. I have heterotopic ossification in my right elbow & shoulder. This phenomenon was first discovered in WW1 when soldiers were getting "up close and personal" with bombs going off ! H/O is where, as a bodily defense mechanism, bone actually grows in ones joints and reduces movement. My elbow is locked in the "hand shake" position and the movement in my shoulder is restricted by about 60%. An "over eager" surgeon attemped to fix it but only left me with one ugly shoulder (see 4th photo). I am lucky because I am left handed and I still am able to use my right hand well enough to build my dozer. :) My biggest problem is in my legs. The surgeons had to take a layer of skin to graft onto my upper body. The skin never regenerated properly on my legs, especially around my ankles. Occasionally, one of my ankles will start to bleed and I might lose a few pints of blood. This happened this past July and I was down for a month trying to get my blood count back to normal. So to paraphrase another member's quote: "when I can works, I works hard !". I've been dreaming about doing this project for years. Hopefully I'll get through it with no incidents ! NOW...... BACK TO DOZER BUILDING !! :dance1:

Attachments

• Mini-Dozer (38).jpg
    Mini-Dozer (38).jpg
    425.7 KB · Views: 2,391
  • Mini-Dozer (39).jpg
    Mini-Dozer (39).jpg
    437.2 KB · Views: 1,824
  • Mini-Dozer (40).jpg
    Mini-Dozer (40).jpg
    420.1 KB · Views: 1,884
  • Shoulder Operation.jpg
    Shoulder Operation.jpg
    560.2 KB · Views: 3,344
  • Bob's Condition 2011-23.jpg
    Bob's Condition 2011-23.jpg
    398.5 KB · Views: 1,689
   / Another Mini-Dozer #117  
:dance1:

I do have time on my hands. In 2006, I was critically injured when a 4000 volt switch that I was working on blew up. I was left with burns on over 60% of my body. I have heterotopic ossification in my right elbow & shoulder. This phenomenon was first discovered in WW1 when soldiers were getting "up close and personal" with bombs going off ! H/O is where, as a bodily defense mechanism, bone actually grows in ones joints and reduces movement. My elbow is locked in the "hand shake" position and the movement in my shoulder is restricted by about 60%. An "over eager" surgeon attemped to fix it but only left me with one ugly shoulder (see 4th photo). I am lucky because I am left handed and I still am able to use my right hand well enough to build my dozer. :) My biggest problem is in my legs. The surgeons had to take a layer of skin to graft onto my upper body. The skin never regenerated properly on my legs, especially around my ankles. Occasionally, one of my ankles will start to bleed and I might lose a few pints of blood. This happened this past July and I was down for a month trying to get my blood count back to normal. So to paraphrase another member's quote: "when I can works, I works hard !". I've been dreaming about doing this project for years. Hopefully I'll get through it with no incidents ! NOW...... BACK TO DOZER BUILDING !! :dance1:

Welcome back to the world. I preferred the dozer pics. The rate this thing is developing is still a mind blower. Beautiful work, incredible productivity. I hope you have stopped leaking and can keep steady at it.

/ Another Mini-Dozer #119  
rowinok2 my hat if off to you. What a shame that this has happened. Its amazing you are able to work the way you do. Im very happy you have been able to keep this project going. Must mean alot to see this through.
Cant wait to see the finished project.

Cheers!!! Chris

/ Another Mini-Dozer #120  
Remarkable. I think this guy is my new personal hero. I don't know anyone that could do this level of work, let alone someone that suffered such an un-godly accident.

My new favorite thread!