Are ATVs/UTVs overpriced?

/ Are ATVs/UTVs overpriced? #111  
If you see the destruction the loggers cause here on NF land you would not worry. I'm gentle on the land since I like to hunt and forage. The is NO way to get truck into the land locked piece of NF I frequent. Well until they log it again and cut road a couple of miles in from the old mine.
Been here 16 years only see the NF guys twice once to record tree growth on MY property because could not drive the truck to their property and again when they walked in to mark harvest trees in a 40ac parcel across the road.
Once they cut a logging road and leave all the slash behind it becomes a trash dump for the local morons. There NO cleanup after the loggers leave, they just hire someone to come in and drop everything over 6' tall (something like that) but not mature yet. Looks like a bomb went off but in 50 years it recovers.

/ Are ATVs/UTVs overpriced? #114  
... I need to plate it so I can start riding it to my area family members homes...

Have you looked into what Indiana requires to road it? I'd assumed turn signals etc, in addition to plates. Maybe even insurance.

We used to truck our MX bikes up to Michigan to run the fire trails. They let you ride on the berm, even near town. Seemed like a good business model.

/ Are ATVs/UTVs overpriced? #115  
Have you looked into what Indiana requires to road it? I'd assumed turn signals etc, in addition to plates. Maybe even insurance.

We used to truck our MX bikes up to Michigan to run the fire trails. They let you ride on the berm, even near town. Seemed like a good business model.
It just requires that I buy a sticker for it from the BMV.