Are ATVs/UTVs overpriced?

/ Are ATVs/UTVs overpriced? #51  
We're humans, we have a very narrow range of comfortableness...40-80 normally. Why do you think people spend so much money on UTV's with heat and AC?

It will take a lot to convince me that being exposed to snow, wet, cold, and wind are just an individual thing. Kind of like pissing on my leg to tell me it's raining.

I use to bomb around the ranch on my little 4 wheeler in the winter. I learned a long time ago it's miserable and got wiser.

Well ****, I'm glad I live in a society with a relatively free market, and that we're able to purchase the items we choose.

I'm not about to piss on anyone, nor am I dropping money on a UTV with heat or AC, because we can all make our own decisions- and I will take cold over heat almost every time. I know both hot and cold, having been around the world and experiencing many climates- and I hate heat.

Some folks are more adapted to the cold, some to the heat; I mean, didn't we all start out in Sub-Saharan Africa, and move out from there, adapting to the changing climates as we moved? Isn't that what is about literally responsible for the varying skin tones amongst humans through evolution?

/ Are ATVs/UTVs overpriced?
I guess that makes you a liar like me🙄
Funny how sometimes people can’t fathom people accomplishing something they themselves don’t do
Seems to me that the poster making that comment didn't say that NOBODY can do it, but that it's a lie that everybody pays theirs off each month.

/ Are ATVs/UTVs overpriced? #53  
It's almost like some folks are more comfortable in certain climates than others, like we're all individuals. You presume he is freezing his ass off, but that's a matter of personal taste.

I loathe heat, and through I loathe cold too, I can add clothes. No one wants to see me get naked.

🤣
I have just two people on TBN ignored. Might be some posting here.

/ Are ATVs/UTVs overpriced? #55  
I mean, I think we are well off... But that is in large part due to us investing in appreciate assets. There are so many things I'd like to have, and could go buy, but then that money wouldnt be working, so I don't have to

/ Are ATVs/UTVs overpriced? #56  
Here is a few machine we used over the years. Just one we paid for. Loved them all but each in its own way.
Griz rolls CR .jpg
outlanderrear1.jpg
defendertools.jpg
Pbnightsnow.jpg
6x6hauls20348.jpg

/ Are ATVs/UTVs overpriced? #60  
I see the major credit card providers just raised their outstanding balance rates to over 25%. No way can anyone ever pay off an outstanding balance at those rates and don't tell me that everyone on here pays off their outstanding balances every month because I know that is a lie.
Obviously to me, you are either guilty as charged or you have a reading comprehension issue Dark Black or maybe both and I really don't care one way or another. All you have to do is Goggle up outstanding credit card debt to know that not everyone on here pays the full due balance every month. Don't care who it is as you all know who you are.

What I'm eluding to is the absurd interest rates CC companies are charging today and that alone makes it almost impossible for anyone carrying a sizeable balance, to ever pay it off.

Use your head for something other than to space your ears....:ROFLMAO: