Argh! Another aerosol can gives up

/ Argh! Another aerosol can gives up #21  
What did dat WD company do wid der other 39 concoctions of lamp oil kerosene?

I remember well back when mechanics rebuilt rather than replaced them fellows swearin spray cans would be death of skills. They was right.

i don't know but # 40 ended Up being the perfect mix with the ability to provide long lasting rust/corrosion proofing for Atlas missiles

/ Argh! Another aerosol can gives up #22  
I had an aerosol can of Kubota Orange go TU. Shot out wad & goobers of Orange. Intense shaking made no diff. Old can or bottom of the barrel. Dealer replaced - no problems.

Most annoying part - I had to drive all the way back to the dealership ........ 45 mile round trip.

Haha I would get there and realize I had left the can behind.

/ Argh! Another aerosol can gives up #23  
As for rattle cans. I wish you could buy a dozen or so spray nozzles cheaply in various styles. Only good, thing, is, it gives you an excuse to throw the can on the bon fire.

/ Argh! Another aerosol can gives up #24  
i don't know but # 40 ended Up being the perfect mix with the ability to provide long lasting rust/corrosion proofing for Atlas missiles

Tell you what, I ever get myself one of them Atlas contraptions I'll look into buying some kerosene lamp oil to protect it. Till den I'm stickin wid (removed) Formula 3 developed in de lab of (removed) UniverCity and known to work fer over 9 years. Like all (removed) product it known to work and our graduates get de formula along wid der Diploma so dey can mix up at home. (removed) delivers value, not just wall hangings & debt.

/ Argh! Another aerosol can gives up #25  
Tell you what, I ever get myself one of them Atlas contraptions I'll look into buying some kerosene lamp oil to protect it. Till den I'm stickin wid (removed) Formula 3 developed in de lab of (removed) UniverCity and known to work fer over 9 years. Like all (removed) product it known to work and our graduates get de formula along wid der Diploma so dey can mix up at home. (removed) delivers value, not just wall hangings & debt.

LUV IT !!!!

/ Argh! Another aerosol can gives up #26  
...I wish you could buy a dozen or so spray nozzles cheaply in various styles...
Keep your nozzles in a small glass spice bottle with some lacquer thinner, give it a shake and they'll last a lot longer.

/ Argh! Another aerosol can gives up #27  
What I've done that helps.
I collect all those clogged nozzles and from time to time soak them in a small container of lacquer thinner.
That seems to 'de clog' most of the nozzles.
Very rarely do I ever toss a rattle can that still has continent's,

\LOL, ever open a rattle can and recuperate the 'rattle'?
Usually it is a 'marble', perhaps a collectable? Who knows.

/ Argh! Another aerosol can gives up #28  
View attachment 676144

Frikkin' annoying when an aerosol can quits with a bunch of contents still in there. It happens with paint, lubricants, just about anything else. Not picking on WD-40 but there's still 2/3 left in this can. Any fixes?

/ Argh! Another aerosol can gives up #29  
I tried the method I saw on you tube, the one with tire valve stem, they said you could put 80 psi in the can. As I was holding air chuck, I was imagining this thing blowing up in my face.

As I was filling it I kept checking with gauge, chickened out at 60 psi, did get the rest of product out of can and have used this method on several cans, just needs the male end on can.

/ Argh! Another aerosol can gives up #30  
I had a brand new can of "Fill n Seal" that was dead, when I finally got around to use it. Several months after I had bought it. Menards replaced it, with no ? asked. No receipt either.