ATV Trailer

/ ATV Trailer #1  

DIRTROAD

Platinum Member
Tractor
MF231, MF240, CAT D4K2
I am in need of a small trailer to pull behind my four wheeler.

I will use it to haul stuff like rocks, firewood, landscape materials, etc.

I would like for it to be approximately the same width as the four wheeler or maybe just a little wider, but it needs to be able to negotiate the woods trails without hitting obstacles that the four wheeler will clear.

Can anyone post some pics of their trailers or give me some ideas?

/ ATV Trailer #2  
Check out this link: LMI Welding Quality Metal Fabrication

(small Montana company that makes their own stuff)

They make both basket and flatbed-style ATV trailers (see links on their home page for pics). These are single-axle trailers for use with quads.

We bought their 2-axle UTV flatbed trailer years ago to tow behind a Gator and Rhino, and it has proven to be very well-designed and built. I made removable sides for it, and it will haul just about anything!

/ ATV Trailer
That is almost exactly what I was looking for. Thanks

/ ATV Trailer #4  
Do a search for Reid Trailers, they are out of Connecticut. The box is 4x8 and it has a remote dump feature. The other nice feature is the ball coupler as it can be pulled by an ATV, tractor or your vehicle on the road as it has lights if you need to transport it someplace. Another option is Bosski, who makes a dual axel ATV trailer that also dumps. I like a trailer that can dump so you do not have to handle the material twice, makes for more productive work.

/ ATV Trailer #5  
DIRTROAD said:
I am in need of a small trailer to pull behind my four wheeler.

I will use it to haul stuff like rocks, firewood, landscape materials, etc.

I would like for it to be approximately the same width as the four wheeler or maybe just a little wider, but it needs to be able to negotiate the woods trails without hitting obstacles that the four wheeler will clear.

Can anyone post some pics of their trailers or give me some ideas?

I have a great trailer it's a 6 footer the same with as the Atv 2 walking axles The only thing is the price I paid 1000$ in Canada it that are real quality

/ ATV Trailer #6  
andrehoude said:
I have a great trailer it's a 6 footer the same with as the Atv 2 walking axles The only thing is the price I paid 1000$ in Canada it that are real quality

Forgot to say I moved 125 yards of topsoil in that trailer it's great

/ ATV Trailer #7  
trailer.jpg picture by br549_red - Photobucket

I built this to pull behind my atv and B7100. It is 3x5'6", tracks perfect behind the 4 wheeler, and weighs about 120 pounds- strong and light. I am thinking of making a couple more and selling them locally- from what I have seen online, I can build them for much less, sell them for less, and have a quality product. Walking axles are cool, but the simple straight axle on springs is simple, strong, and easy to repair.

/ ATV Trailer #8  
For the money, I don't think you can beat the Polar ATV trailers sold at Northern. They make various models. Check out the model 8232 or 8233 which I have. It is bombproof, light weight, has dump feature, tracks great and works flawlessly. The price is also reasonable. I recommended it highly and it generally gets great reviews.

/ ATV Trailer
trailer.jpg picture by br549_red - Photobucket

I built this to pull behind my atv and B7100. It is 3x5'6", tracks perfect behind the 4 wheeler, and weighs about 120 pounds- strong and light. I am thinking of making a couple more and selling them locally- from what I have seen online, I can build them for much less, sell them for less, and have a quality product. Walking axles are cool, but the simple straight axle on springs is simple, strong, and easy to repair.

That's a good looking trailer. Will an ATV fit on it?

/ ATV Trailer
For the money, I don't think you can beat the Polar ATV trailers sold at Northern. They make various models. Check out the model 8232 or 8233 which I have. It is bombproof, light weight, has dump feature, tracks great and works flawlessly. The price is also reasonable. I recommended it highly and it generally gets great reviews.

I will check them out, Thanks