AZ ranch

/ AZ ranch #531  
#4 1/2 inch
Plans call for every 42 inches, but we are averaging every 32.

My guess would have been ¾". Those are mighty big Lincoln Logs you are dealing with there.

Just curious, but do the numbers painted on the ends of the logs have any purpose?

Really enjoying being with you on your adventure. Thanks for sharing.

/ AZ ranch #532  
WOW Bo
great progress
must feel good to actually get something up after your long bout with the permitting

/ AZ ranch
Welding, the numbers don't mean anything. Just my inventory list, where I recorded length, small end diameter, large end, and average. Invaluable when deciding on next log .

/ AZ ranch
Belt man, it's almost scary how fast we are going. I never dreamed it would go at this pace. I need a break to savor the feeling.
That permit ordeal seems so long ago.

/ AZ ranch
My guess would have been ¾". Those are mighty big Lincoln Logs you are dealing with there. Just curious, but do the numbers painted on the ends of the logs have any purpose? Really enjoying being with you on your adventure. Thanks for sharing.

Concerning the numbers, one of my friends said the 3 was upside down on the bottom log, so I should take it all down and do over. LOL

/ AZ ranch
image-1471023457.jpg

The last log went up today! Woot, woot!

Now a day off and then Thursday we start the roof rafters.

/ AZ ranch
image-733053190.jpg

Putting up rafters.

/ AZ ranch
We had a delay for a couple days. Monday morning I woke up to a loud noise, only to find out it was my dog (Rottweiler) thrashing about, trying to get up. Drove 200 miles to our vet and found out she had spinal cancer. The night before she was chasing rabbits, but now there was major damage and she would not walk again. We had her put down after we said our goodbyes. Very tough evening for my wife and me. She was the sweetest dog we ever knew. We had 9 1/2 great years with her. Tuesday evening I drove back to the Ranch - first time ever without her. I'm still going through Kleenex.