B1550 TLB

/ B1550 TLB #1  

SDT

Veteran Member
Tractor
Multiple Fords and Kubotas
I bought my B1750 HST/MMM new in 1993, still own it, and consider it to be the best major purchase made in my life. I did not buy a FEL or BH.

Yesterday two of my neighbors and I worked on a small community project creating a berm of crushed rock to allow over length vehicles to negotiate a turn on a shared private road near my house without driving in my lawn.

One of my neighbors borrowed a B1550 TLB from one of his friends to help remove the sod and dirt before replacing it with crushed rock.

I have never owned a BH and would need to learn how to use one if I did, but my neighbor was once an excavator and is a good operator.

I was surprised to learn what this small, 25+ year old machine could do in the hands of a good operator. We had planned to do this project with shovels but the little TLB saved a lot of shoveling.

My operator/neighbor was quick to point out that the 1550 TLB "was no mini" but I was very pleased.

FWIW, this particular B1550, a gear drive model, was equipped with Bi-Speed Turn. Aside from my B1750, I've seen only one other B series, a B2150, equipped with this expensive option.

SDT

/ B1550 TLB #2  
Here's my mighty 14hp B1550 with a 4in1 and a backhoe.

Attachments

• 4in1.gif
    4in1.gif
    343.8 KB · Views: 202
  • 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 89