Buying Advice B3300SU as First Machine

/ B3300SU as First Machine
I'm gonna take a hard look at those stabilizers.

gardenia rod, congrats man, I know the feeling. It's awesome. We are getting another major snow storm Sunday and Monday and I can't wait!!!

/ B3300SU as First Machine #42  
I already put an order in for those. Just kind of made sense.
I am curious to see how much of a difference they will make....

Few B3300SU owners who PUSH with a Box Blade or PUSH a Rotary Cutter into thick vegetation will go very long without bending some part of the turnbuckle "check chains", which like all Kubota parts are expensive. Since turnbuckles are metric, you can't bop down to the hardware store and buy non-Kubota replacements. The Stabilworks rigid, pin-adjustable stabilizers are not as massive as the factory rigid, pin-adjustable stabilizers on my Kubota 'Grand L' L3560, the Stabilworks mechs are MUCH stronger that the factory B3300SU turnbuckles.

To me, the B3300SU turnbuckles were the weak point in the B3300SU factory specs.

And mounting implements on the 3-Pt is much easier with Stabiliworks mech over non-rigid turnbuckles.

A bargain at <$200 the pair.

Last edited:
   / B3300SU as First Machine #43  
   / B3300SU as First Machine #44  
TripleR, thanks for the links. I will look those up once I come back in. (tractor is warming up now). I have played with the 3pt system some alreday. Seems to be sense stuff so far. But I appreciate any help!

gks, yep we are getting that storm too. I am excited to see how the tractor does. I will probably go out Sunday night so I can try out my light kit as well.

Be safe out there!

/ B3300SU as First Machine
About 30 blocks plus the rubbish from the coal bin we no longer need.

From here

image-2823861037.jpg

To there

image-3631458685.jpg

Probably a hundred feet. Without the machine, they'd have sat there til spring.