Batwing with a single remote?

/ Batwing with a single remote? #1  

EddieWalker

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Several, all used and abused.
I'm just starting to look at getting a bigger tractor so I can pull a batwing mower. There is a Kubota for sale that might interest me with just one single rear remote. It's a 2004 M9000. From the pictures inside the cab, it looks like there really isn't another way to add a second remote. I have no idea if that's even possible, so I'm wondering if this tractor can pull a batwing mower?

Can the mower be set up to lift both the wings and the wheels on just the one remote? and then adjusted to lower to where I want it to be for mowing? I would need to do this when I go through my gates around my land. I would not be transporting it anywhere, or using it anywhere but my land. I just need something bigger to mow with, and I don't know if this is tractor is worth looking at or not?

/ Batwing with a single remote? #2  
I'm just starting to look at getting a bigger tractor so I can pull a batwing mower. There is a Kubota for sale that might interest me with just one single rear remote. It's a 2004 M9000. From the pictures inside the cab, it looks like there really isn't another way to add a second remote. I have no idea if that's even possible, so I'm wondering if this tractor can pull a batwing mower?

Can the mower be set up to lift both the wings and the wheels on just the one remote? and then adjusted to lower to where I want it to be for mowing? I would need to do this when I go through my gates around my land. I would not be transporting it anywhere, or using it anywhere but my land. I just need something bigger to mow with, and I don't know if this is tractor is worth looking at or not?

1) You can definitely add additional remotes to that tractor. Given the scarcity of tractors, I would not let that stop me if everything else fits.

2) You can set up or buy a batwing that folds up off of one remote.

/ Batwing with a single remote? #3  
From the pictures inside the cab, it looks like there really isn't another way to add a second remote. I have no idea if that's even possible, so I'm wondering if this tractor can pull a batwing mower?
1635350808133.png

You mentioned the pics from the cab. Looks like this is the "new type" cab layout. They put the first two remote handles in that one large slot by using bends to separate the actual handle end. Looks like a 3rd remote would go in the far right opening. FYI.

Attachments

• 1635350772346.png
    1635350772346.png
    128 KB · Views: 90
   / Batwing with a single remote? #4  
Or simply use a splitter or two.

/ Batwing with a single remote?
I'm not familiar with a splitter

/ Batwing with a single remote? #6  
One input two outputs and they can be stacked I believe up to 3 for 4 separated outputs, commonly called VALVE SELECTOR SOLENOID OPERATED,
or a selector valve or a hydraulic multiplier. I have them on my back blade and will be installing one on my snow blower, they are also often installed as diverter valves for grapples and blades. One set of remotes and a switch and you have two remote hydraulic outlets.
1635354585810.png

/ Batwing with a single remote?
Thank you.

/ Batwing with a single remote? #9  
Manual selector valves are also an option:
manual selector..JPG
manual selector.JPG

/ Batwing with a single remote? #10  
Just an example.

One factory rear remote, four sets of couplers. Grey control grip on the factory valve lever with 3 control switches.

Attachments

• IMG_1465.JPG
    IMG_1465.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 173