Bear Walks Into Bar

/ Bear Walks Into Bar #2  
If a guy was drunk, but thought he was sober, you have to wonder what he would think when that happened!

/ Bear Walks Into Bar
If a guy was drunk, but thought he was sober, you have to wonder what he would think when that happened!

Picture that same drunk guy explaining the bear to his wife when he got home......"I was just sitting there....minding my own business when this bear walks in and orders a beer......" :laughing:

/ Bear Walks Into Bar #4  
I'm thinking the writers didn't really have to work that hard, writing Northern Exposure !

Rgds, D.

/ Bear Walks Into Bar #5  
Picture that same drunk guy explaining the bear to his wife when he got home......"I was just sitting there....minding my own business when this bear walks in and orders a beer......" :laughing:

Right!!:laughing: "Honey, you still drove home" I'd rather explain that than lipstick though:thumbsup::laughing:

/ Bear Walks Into Bar
Right!!:laughing: "Honey, you still drove home" I'd rather explain that than lipstick though:thumbsup::laughing:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::drink:

/ Bear Walks Into Bar #8  
Clearly a case of racial discrimination. If he had been a Teddy Bear instead of a black bear, they would have welcomed him with open arms.:laughing:

/ Bear Walks Into Bar #9  
Bahahaha.

Very funny incident and comments. We had a bear at my back window once in the middle of the night and I yelled "yo bear, go away bear" and it grunted, swatted the ground and left. Maybe a relative.