being banned

/ being banned #1  

kidr

Gold Member
If a person is banned from this site is his name taken off the register? If he resigns on his own is he taken off?

/ being banned #2  
I see alot of people with one post years ago still on the contact list . If banned IDK

/ being banned #3  
I think your posts are archived and available except for the individual ones that are removed. I think the banning just means you can't post or access restricted forum threads.

/ being banned #4  
As far as I know, no one has ever been banned from this site. Some have had temporary "time outs", but I can't think of a single poster that has ever been banned. Several were given time outs a few years ago, and could not post in "unfriendly politics" for a while, but they asked to be let in and promised to be good (promises they all broke), and they were let back in. As far as I know in the unfriendly politics section, we now have pretty much liaise faerie. In other words, handle it ourselves, and hands off from the administration. If unsavory things were to be posted outside of "unfriendly politics" I believe those posts would be removed.

We will let others comment, but this is what I believe.

/ being banned #5  
Years ago, maybe ten, a group of guys who wanted TBN to not have any moderators started a competing site. They used the TBN email to tell everyone about their site, and from what I understand, they where banned from TBN. You can still read what they posted before being banned, but the ones I knew of never posted on here again.

As for their site, it was mostly a lot of bragging about the trouble they started over here by making up stuff to start arguments. Lots of politics too. Not the kind of place that I liked and I don't know if it's even around any more.

/ being banned
I think it would not be right for a site to use you to make money after you're banned or choose to resign. The sponsors should have the right to know if people are leaving the site. the members should be ale to with draw their support if they so desire.

/ being banned
Yes the site has a right to what I've posted. It doesn't say that the site has a right to count me as a member even tho I'm banned. why should the site profit from me if I'm no longer a member. It is false numbers to solicit advertising.