Beware: kioti backhoe HORRIBLE departure angle ck2610 kb2475l

/ Beware: kioti backhoe HORRIBLE departure angle ck2610 kb2475l #11  
Usually referred to as departure angle.

/ Beware: kioti backhoe HORRIBLE departure angle ck2610 kb2475l #12  
Still looks wrong. This is what I found on google images. Look at the center link, yours angles down while this angles up. same tractor and loader.

View attachment 742457
his center link is not attached. his is mounted the same way. Glad I don't have that issue on mine. feel like the backhoe's are after thoughts on TLB's

/ Beware: kioti backhoe HORRIBLE departure angle ck2610 kb2475l
Still looks wrong. This is what I found on google images. Look at the center link, yours angles down while this angles up. same tractor and loader.

View attachment 742457
Yeah - mine looks NOTHING like that ... do you have a direct link to that video? I couldn't find one. Maybe i should reach out to the dealer.

/ Beware: kioti backhoe HORRIBLE departure angle ck2610 kb2475l #14  
Yeah - mine looks NOTHING like that ... do you have a direct link to that video? I couldn't find one. Maybe i should reach out to the dealer.
how do you figure? all the attachment points are the same? I see 0 difference between yours and his. except photo angle, and high grass vs gravel. of course his is going to look higher off the ground.

/ Beware: kioti backhoe HORRIBLE departure angle ck2610 kb2475l #15  
It was a google image. It states that it is the same tractor model and same backhoe if I looked correctly.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    400.1 KB · Views: 126
It was a google image. It states that it is the same tractor model and same backhoe if I looked correctly.

99.99% sure the top link there just looks like its attached. there is zero structure up there, just the seat tube. ~confirmed with attach/removal videos; all attachment points are on the subframe.

Yes, my pick in my yard makes it look a bit worse given the grass - but mine does look distinctly lower than in that pic.

how do you figure? all the attachment points are the same? I see 0 difference between yours and his. except photo angle, and high grass vs gravel. of course his is going to look higher off the ground.
Poor choice of words - mine looks like it is substantially lower than the pic, even on pavement.

/ Beware: kioti backhoe HORRIBLE departure angle ck2610 kb2475l #18  
I’ve never liked the Kioti backhoe subframe. It’s a clumsy design to save 5 minutes work to remove the 3 point arms IMO. Even having to remove the arms Kubota probably still wins in total hookup time because it drops straight on the back vs having to align the frame under the front of the tractor. Also my Kubota backhoe still scraped going on or off my trailer. Sticking the hoe a foot farther back is only going to make that worse.

/ Beware: kioti backhoe HORRIBLE departure angle ck2610 kb2475l #19  
How much does that hoe weigh? That seems like a lot of weight that far from the rear axle.

/ Beware: kioti backhoe HORRIBLE departure angle ck2610 kb2475l #20  
had my kb2475l installed recently for the ck2610 i bought last year (backhoe took for ever to ship). I didn't make much of an issue with the geometry of the hoe as it's mounted on the tractor; driving my dad's small kubota CUT as a kid, he never took the backhoe off, and had no problem using the tractor to plat several hilly lots and general ~hobby farm stuff. That kubota also had two seats (front seat doesn't swivel; backhoe has it's own seat). the ck2610 manual states departure angle is 21degrees.

However, the kioti has an "exit angle" MUCH worse than i could possibly imagine :( it's not usable day-to-day with it. I suppose it's not _that_ hard to install/remove; but I certainly hadn't planned on needing to do this every time. The kingpin of the backhoe is 4.5 FEET aft of the axle, and has slightly under 10" ground clearance. That's [pulls out calc] a TEN DEGREE exit angle. Worse than a sports car.

I own[ed] and 18' C&B flatbed with 5' ramps. even with SIX inches of blocks, I still scrape pavement with the kingpin; in dirt i have to did a food deep trench to load. I am trading that in for a 20', with custom 7 foot ramps, I hope to _barely_ be able to load/unload on pavement without jumping through hoops. How they designed it like this absolutely escapes me :( Just be forewarned you will be removing it a lot if you do general work with the loader.View attachment 742431i
had my kb2475l installed recently for the ck2610 i bought last year (backhoe took for ever to ship). I didn't make much of an issue with the geometry of the hoe as it's mounted on the tractor; driving my dad's small kubota CUT as a kid, he never took the backhoe off, and had no problem using the tractor to plat several hilly lots and general ~hobby farm stuff. That kubota also had two seats (front seat doesn't swivel; backhoe has it's own seat). the ck2610 manual states departure angle is 21degrees.

However, the kioti has an "exit angle" MUCH worse than i could possibly imagine :( it's not usable day-to-day with it. I suppose it's not _that_ hard to install/remove; but I certainly hadn't planned on needing to do this every time. The kingpin of the backhoe is 4.5 FEET aft of the axle, and has slightly under 10" ground clearance. That's [pulls out calc] a TEN DEGREE exit angle. Worse than a sports car.

I own[ed] and 18' C&B flatbed with 5' ramps. even with SIX inches of blocks, I still scrape pavement with the kingpin; in dirt i have to did a food deep trench to load. I am trading that in for a 20', with custom 7 foot ramps, I hope to _barely_ be able to load/unload on pavement without jumping through hoops. How they designed it like this absolutely escapes me :( Just be forewarned you will be removing it a lot if you do general work with the loader.View attachment 742431
If it were mine I would cut off that upper tubing bolted to the hoe flush with the bottom tubing. Raise the hoe up and set it back a foot and weld it back together. You would have to remove the 3pt but that would get you closer to the tractor and higher off the ground. That looks way too far out from the tractor.