Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #32  
Sometimes I just don't understand the world. More guns of different types/calibers and quantity are being sold now than ever before, but the 2nd amendment is in jeopardy?
There are more Christians in the world than ever before but we are somehow being procecuted?
People can go on a social media platform and complain about the very thing they're using censoring them, but somehow they're being silenced?
The last supposed "pro" 2nd amendment party on office set the precident to ban gun parts with an executive order, but somehow the other party is the enemy of the 2nd not them?
I think people just like feeling like victims not matter what is really going on.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #33  
Exactly what all those different laws were meant to do! Stop you from carrying or possessing!

You have already submitted. :(
I know we are walking a fine line here as to not go political; but gun laws are no different than any other laws... we have them because 10% of the people can't follow the law, no matter what it is... I say let's keep our rights and try and find someway to get rid of the 10%... Works for me...

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #34  
Sometimes I just don't understand the world. More guns of different types/calibers and quantity are being sold now than ever before, but the 2nd amendment is in jeopardy?
There are more Christians in the world than ever before but we are somehow being procecuted?
People can go on a social media platform and complain about the very thing they're using censoring them, but somehow they're being silenced?
The last supposed "pro" 2nd amendment party on office set the precident to ban gun parts with an executive order, but somehow the other party is the enemy of the 2nd not them?
I think people just like feeling like victims not matter what is really going on.
Yep, the public meltdown of a snowflake post garners a lot more “publicity” than a “hey look at me on vacation in Maine” post. That is “where it’s at” today
The further wussification of America.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #35  
Well, more being sold doesn't always mean more people are buying .... or that the legislatures passing laws actually act in the interest of the people (even when there are increasing levels of firearm ownership), or even that someone (e.g. an executive) can actually be what they claim.

Given the levels of ignorance, irresponsibility, and general suspicion so many seen to possess, I actually wonder if a person would be arrested for simply reading either the Declaration of Independence - or the Preamble to the US Constitution in public at this point...... (not sure how many would even recognize them if they heard them being read, but instead just assume the reader is some type of insurrectionist) :rolleyes:

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #36  
End of the day, gun ownership can be turned into a political debate on any subject, which is not my intent here.

I just can't believe how STUPID these guys were 😁

I consider myself a law abiding citizen, and feel kind of stupid of taking a total of about 15-20 minutes to lock and secure my sidearm when I drove 15 minutes through eastern Maryland when I'd go visit my father.

We have here 11 guys in at least a couple of vehicles driving through Massachusetts of all places at around 0100 when it appears they ran out of gas, and they guys are dressed in "military looking" gear (read in another article) armed with guns on themselves? How long of a drive is it through Mass from Rhode Island?

Sorry, but believing your not subject to state laws is not an excuse for blatant stupidity. Only thing that could remotely make sense is that these guys were trying to make news for themselves, which they did in spades.
Vermont has the correct conclusion around the 2nd amendment. They recognize that ANY law by the state that controls your right to bear arms is in violation of the amendment. This includes idiot ideas around locking ammunition & weapons while driving in cars, having a ‘license’ to own, or having a ‘license’ to carry. Therefore, Vermont does the intelligent thing and doesn’t even address it! 😃

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #37  
Given the levels of ignorance, irresponsibility, and general suspicion so many seen to possess, I actually wonder if a person would be arrested for simply reading either the Declaration of Independence - or the Preamble to the US Constitution in public at this point......
Lol, this is exactly what I'm talking about, you're fantasizing about being a victim right now with a made up situation.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #38  
Well, maybe 50 rd mags are necessary for militias to save us from the press. Gotta look at all sides. o_O

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #39  
Lol, this is exactly what I'm talking about, you're fantasizing about being a victim right now with a made up situation.
I think social media has given the ”victims” a way to supercharge their outrage

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #40  
If you say so...... :rolleyes:

Though I fail to see how pondering a question regarding the (lack of) general knowledge in basic civics is now equal to trying to be a victim??

If you haven't read them lately, the founding documents generally contain some rather strong opinions that aren't entirely flattering about governments.