Box Blading in Reverse

/ Box Blading in Reverse #81  
Reverse one tire and leave the other as is. This prepares you for either direction.

Egon /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Box Blading in Reverse #82  
I've seen graders where the fronts are purposely put on in reverse. Of course those graders had front wheels that were powered.

/ Box Blading in Reverse #83  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Also, is a BB used backwards a BBB? )</font>

My girfriend often calls her rotary cutter a boxblade by mistake. When I asked her why, she said, "Well it's a rotating blade inside a box." /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif What could I say? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Box Blading in Reverse #84  
I guess you can pull it any way you really wanted to.

My guess is that the picture of the Roll over blade ended the debate. That blade is clearly designed to be pulled for breaking/cutting new ground (see the position of the scarfers) and it allows the moving/pushing of loose material (backblading) in reverse.

/ Box Blading in Reverse #85  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( My guess is that the picture of the Roll over blade ended the debate. )</font>
Now you should know that a little thing like reality never stops us from going on and on. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif John

/ Box Blading in Reverse #86  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Now you should know that a little thing like reality never stops us from going on and on. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif John )</font>

Me too..................... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Box Blading in Reverse
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Clearly, implements on standard tractor designs were made to pull things - pushing things backwards seems a lil nebulous. )</font>

Forgive me but I'm quoting myself. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Box Blading in Reverse #88  
I think the definition of tractor being discussed in another thread means to pull.....

/ Box Blading in Reverse #89  
And I think the Tractor Beam on the Starship Enterprise was designed to pull as well.

/ Box Blading in Reverse #90  
Allright, now you've done it, the tractor beam is Omnidirectional! Episode starlight 10-2013-67 illustrates this very obviously.