Branson advise

/ Branson advise #21  
Two years ago, I chose a Branson 4225H over a Kubota L4060. Price was a consideration, though up here (Canada) the price differential was less than it is down in the U.S. I've been happy with my choice.

As others have said, dealer support is important. Both for warranty (which mine hasn't needed), but also for regular service (if you don't feel like doing it yourself) and helpful for attachments, though of course you can buy them elsewhere.

It's worth noting that Branson is beefier and much more mechanical. Kubotas, especially in the higher L__60 levels etc, are much more about you interfacing with a computer that controls the tractor. That certainly has ease-of-use advantages, but I was concerned about long-term maintenance.

/ Branson advise #22  
I made the same comparison back in February and also compared to the M series. Loader capacity was the main reason for choosing the Branson along with no electronic engine control computer. With 100 hours on the Branson, I would make the exact same decision again today.

/ Branson advise #23  
Welcome to TBN. Where are you located? Just wondering if it is hilly for flat mostly. The Branson3620H is about 1000 pounds heavier, I think - than the L3901. In most uses, that is a good thing.

/ Branson advise #24  
Hello and thanks for the add. I’m very new to the compact tractor scene. 7 years ago I bought some property in the country in need of much help.I’ve done all my ground work by hand to this point, and I’m tired.
So, last month I did some research and ordered a new Branson 3620h. My neighbor is a Kubota guy and said I should cancel and get a Kubota L 3901 instead. Price is a serious point with me. So did I make the right choice?
Branson just seemed like a better tractor for the money
I prefer Kubota but you made a good choice. If you are clearing for your home please get out the stumps & roots as they are a PIA down the road

/ Branson advise
Welcome to TBN. Where are you located? Just wondering if it is hilly for flat mostly. The Branson3620H is about 1000 pounds heavier, I think - than the L3901. In most uses, that is a good thing.
I live in the western panhandle of Florida. My property is mostly wooded and flat. Lots of tree stumps and scrub brush

/ Branson advise #26  
I live in the western panhandle of Florida. My property is mostly wooded and flat. Lots of tree stumps and scrub brush
Good, If you have a good Branson dealer (as you earlier stated), the Branson should serve you well. Also, consider some form of weight (ballast) on the back, especially if you will be doing loader work. Might also consider a bucket attachment tooth bar for pulling out scrub brush. Maybe Piranha or Everything attachments. Best wishes

/ Branson advise #27  
Hello and thanks for the add. I’m very new to the compact tractor scene. 7 years ago I bought some property in the country in need of much help.I’ve done all my ground work by hand to this point, and I’m tired.
So, last month I did some research and ordered a new Branson 3620h. My neighbor is a Kubota guy and said I should cancel and get a Kubota L 3901 instead. Price is a serious point with me. So did I make the right choice?
Branson just seemed like a better tractor for the mon

/ Branson advise #28  
I have a Branson 4015 which is a lighter duty frame than the 20 series and the steel and lifting capacities are still greater than the L series. I've had very little issue while owning the tractor. I do have one of the oldest Kubota dealership in my town so it's a bit weird having a red tractor.

/ Branson advise #29  
I bought my 4820R earlier this year. I would not hesitate to buy again from the same dealer. JD and Kubota dealers would hardly talk to me and gave me tractor only prices for what I paid for my tractor and several implements. My Branson dealer is 100 miles away and JD/Kubota are 18 miles away and I would still go back to my Branson dealer. I looked at all the brands and chose my tractor based on specifications, price and dealer.

/ Branson advise #30  
I purchased my 3520 in 2003 and wouldn't trade it for anything out there right now. As others have said a good local or regional dealer is important. When I bought mine we had a really good Branson dealer within 10 miles, but he went out of business 10 years ago. My closest dealer is nearly 200 miles away, but they will overnight parts when I need them. Many of my neighbors have green and orange tractors, but mine is the only red one in the area. Mine looks like a beast parked next to those even though they are similar in size.