3-Point Hitch BX 3pt hydro control

/ BX 3pt hydro control #11  
I have a BX25D but I am not sure of the levers you are refer. The is knob below the front of the seat that adjusts the 3ph lowering speed. No set stops on the BX that I am aware of.

I see you have the 2380 one version newer than mine. Looks like it caught up with the bigger tractors for position control. Nice addition!

/ BX 3pt hydro control
Hey orange Dave
I’m not sure it’s considered position control as much as speed control. I believe position control is being able to get the three point down to the same depth by moving the lever to a preset point for the hydro control.

/ BX 3pt hydro control #13  
Hey orange Dave
I’m not sure it’s considered position control as much as speed control. I believe position control is being able to get the three point down to the same depth by moving the lever to a preset point for the hydro control.

To control the drop speed use the knob between your legs. Works for the MMM and the 3ph.

/ BX 3pt hydro control #14  
To control the drop speed use the knob between your legs. Works for the MMM and the 3ph.

Here is the page from my operator’s manual.
IMG_1785.png

/ BX 3pt hydro control #15  
Got adjusted ! I can lower the blower very slowly now!

My first new Kubota was a B3300SU tractor-loader with the 1/4"ing valve.

My second and current Kubota is an L3560 tractor with Position Control.

Both are good. Neither is perfect. Position Control is slightly better.

When performing ground engagement work, such as plowing, box blade grading and disc harrowing, the 1/4"ing valve allowed precise small changes in TPH height superior to Position Control.

Controlling Rotary Cutter height, where returning to precise cutting height after implement lift is desirable, Position Control is superior.

MORE: https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/owning-operating/299203-1-4-inching-valve-kubota.html

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-buying-pricing/244903-b3300su-1-4-valve.html

Last edited:
   / BX 3pt hydro control
Dave
On the page it shows “slow down” which I think means to engage the bump stop by holding the lever toward you as you move the lever forward. At least that works for me. The stop can be adjusted by loosening the 10mm nut under the seat per my pic.
Thanks for the info.

/ BX 3pt hydro control
Using the wheel valve I’ve got it so the blower drops from up to ground in 5-6 seconds. Now the blower just comes to rest instead of slamming into the ground.