Comparison bx2370 or jd1025r

/ bx2370 or jd1025r #11  
Seed guy,
I have a 314-8 that I bought new in 94, it's an amazing machine, I use it to mow and to clear a 400' driveway; that said, I bought a 2370 last year and I love it. I needed a machine that was big enough to do the driveway, but small enough to do the lawn. I have a 60" MMM, FEL and a 48" rear brush hog. The Kubota actually has a tighter turning radius than the Wheelhorse! I love having the FEL, I didn't know I need it until i had it! Buy the 2370, you'll be glad you did.
Cheers,
BN

/ bx2370 or jd1025r #12  
What Is A price For The Two? Right Now I Am At $13900 For The Kubota And $16500 For The Jd - Before Taxes

Build the tractor on Kubota's website equipped like the one you got the quote on. Somewhere around 15% off would be good for a BX.

/ bx2370 or jd1025r #13  
With the Kubota you can raise and curl the loader at same time. On the Deere you can't.

PLEASE tell me this is a joke. Why would anyone release a piece of machinery these days that can't do something so basic? I'm a little shocked right now... Deere pushed the 1R series pretty hard, I am surprised to see this.

/ bx2370 or jd1025r #14  
PLEASE tell me this is a joke. Why would anyone release a piece of machinery these days that can't do something so basic? I'm a little shocked right now... Deere pushed the 1R series pretty hard, I am surprised to see this.

Nope, it is not a joke. You have to step up to a 4000 series Deere before you can raise and curl the loader simultaneously. I feel that Deere was to concerned about a stuff like a auto connect deck and quick park loader to appeal to yuppies and they forgot to include the basics stuff a tractor should have. I will give them credit for putting position control on the 1025r anf 1026r.

/ bx2370 or jd1025r #15  
Nope, it is not a joke. You have to step up to a 4000 series Deere before you can raise and curl the loader simultaneously. I feel that Deere was to concerned about a stuff like a auto connect deck and quick park loader to appeal to yuppies and they forgot to include the basics stuff a tractor should have. I will give them credit for putting position control on the 1025r anf 1026r.

Is this true? I know people were saying this about the 2000 series some time ago but with my 2320 (200 CX) I can lift and curl at the same time.

/ bx2370 or jd1025r #16  
Is this true? I know people were saying this about the 2000 series some time ago but with my 2320 (200 CX) I can lift and curl at the same time.

So much for that BS.

/ bx2370 or jd1025r #17  

You can't on my neighbors 1025r. There was a thread a while back discussing this. Someone was asking about it on a 3520. I think there was some way to manipulate the loader joystick to lift and curl, maybe that is what you are doing. I watched some videos on youtuve of the 2320. Everyone would raise the loader a little then curl and repeat.

Here is the one series. Skip to 2:12.

/ bx2370 or jd1025r #18  
When I recently looked, it was true. I believe it's something like regenerative hydraulics JD doesn't have.

/ bx2370 or jd1025r #19  
Maybe I don't understand what's being discussed here or maybe there is something different about the 1 series. My 2320 is the only joystick tractor I've used. You push it right or left and it curls, forward or back and it raises/lowers, and if you push it diagonally it raises/lowers AND curls at the same time. There is no real trick or manipulation to it. Is there a different type of joystick operation on other tractors?

/ bx2370 or jd1025r #20  
Maybe I don't understand what's being discussed here or maybe there is something different about the 1 series. My 2320 is the only joystick tractor I've used. You push it right or left and it curls, forward or back and it raises/lowers, and if you push it diagonally it raises/lowers AND curls at the same time. There is no real trick or manipulation to it. Is there a different type of joystick operation on other tractors?

That is how most tractors are. Maybe they updated it on the 2000 series.