Comparison bx2370 or jd1025r

/ bx2370 or jd1025r #31  
I have defected, look at Mahindra eMax 22, I just bought eMax 25 which has the same FEL lift capacity as my B2920 (which I am Keeping). Barlows has best Kubota pricing, my problem is Kubota dealers in my area went from 3 to 1, and I just can not deal with them for service, new Mahindra dealer had hired away Kubota mechanic and I know Owner, so I switched, was pricing BX25D, which from Barlows was cheaper, BUT getting too old to service the tractors and wanted close and reliable dealer. Was very impressed with eMax.

/ bx2370 or jd1025r #32  
I did NOT say anything negative about Kubota. What do you know about Kubota accept buying one. You never had one long.. Confused:confused2: I think you are.

I must be confused. Got to talk to my Doctor about my medications. I took what you said as it was BS that the Deere would not curl and lift at the same time. How did Kubota get thrown in the mix?

Is this true? I know people were saying this about the 2000 series some time ago but with my 2320 (200 CX) I can lift and curl at the same time.

So much for that BS.

/ bx2370 or jd1025r #33  
I must be confused. Got to talk to my Doctor about my medications. I took what you said as it was BS that the Deere would not curl and lift at the same time. How did Kubota get thrown in the mix?

I don't think it's YOUR medication that needs adjusted. He/she (unnamed person) trolls the Kubota Buying and Owners forums to frequently leave a snide, smart, erroneous statement(s) about Kubota. He/she just posts one liners and rarely gives any meat but he/she does have super high number of posts in a very short time, quantity over quality is some peoples forte or claim to fame. He/she tried the least expensive utility, not standard or Deluxe Kubota made, one time for a few days and it didn't have the extra optional/Deluxe features (go figure that one) of most of the rest of the Kubotas that are sold. He/she also in one of his more than 2 or 3 word posts expressed his (dislike) for the Kubota dealer. He/she claims to be a Kubota expert since he/she drove one.:)

/ bx2370 or jd1025r #34  

Sir John brought Kubota into the mix. I never mentioned it. and he needs the meds I think.:shocked:

/ bx2370 or jd1025r
talked
I don't think it's YOUR medication that needs adjusted. He/she (unnamed person) trolls the Kubota Buying and Owners forums to frequently leave a snide, smart, erroneous statement(s) about Kubota. He/she just posts one liners and rarely gives any meat but he/she does have super high number of posts in a very short time, quantity over quality is some peoples forte or claim to fame. He/she tried the least expensive utility, not standard or Deluxe Kubota made, one time for a few days and it didn't have the extra optional/Deluxe features (go figure that one) of most of the rest of the Kubotas that are sold. He/she also in one of his more than 2 or 3 word posts expressed his (dislike) for the Kubota dealer. He/she claims to be a Kubota expert since he/she drove one.:)

Going To Get A bx2370-1 On Sat. PriceAt First Was $500 Higher. Then talked To KUbota Rep And Got Price To Match Bx2370.

/ bx2370 or jd1025r #36  
talked

Going To Get A bx2370-1 On Sat. PriceAt First Was $500 Higher. Then talked To KUbota Rep And Got Price To Match Bx2370.

Congrats. I hope you like it.

/ bx2370 or jd1025r
Just Picked Up Bx2370 This Weekend. Love It. grew Up On A 1000 acre Farm So I Know equipment. Very Well Made. Now I would Like To Grade Driveway And Prepare Area To Seed grass. can One tool Do Both?

/ bx2370 or jd1025r #38  
Just Picked Up Bx2370 This Weekend. Love It. grew Up On A 1000 acre Farm So I Know equipment. Very Well Made. Now I would Like To Grade Driveway And Prepare Area To Seed grass. can One tool Do Both?

I use a landscape rake and a scraper blade on my driveway. There are several members that have a land plane/ grading scraper and love the for maintaining a driveway and grading.

I also recommend a quick hitch for fast implement changes.

/ bx2370 or jd1025r #39  

Look at the RatchetRake. If the gravel isn't packed like concrete then it will do it. It's what I use to level areas to be ready for seeding. A Boxblade can serve many purposes like leveling the drive/land, dig/loosen dirt/gravel and provide counter weight for FEL. Dig/drag dirt from high spots to low spots.

/ bx2370 or jd1025r #40  
I know I am late to the conversation, and am admittedly a neophyte when it comes to tractors. However, I was looking for comparison info on these tractors and after reading through this thread, I wanted to say that my brother-in-law has a JD1025R and the loader can roll and lift at the same time. It does seem to favor to rolling action when doing them together, and full lift is immediately restored when the rolling up or down is complete. They both seem like really good machines, each with pros and cons that would make one more appealing than the other depending on personal preference, but if the information shared in forums like this is not accurate, it isn't worth anything to anyone.