Comparison bx2370 or jd1025r

/ bx2370 or jd1025r #22  
   / bx2370 or jd1025r #23  
You can't on my neighbors 1025r. There was a thread a while back discussing this. Someone was asking about it on a 3520. I think there was some way to manipulate the loader joystick to lift and curl, maybe that is what you are doing. I watched some videos on youtuve of the 2320. Everyone would raise the loader a little then curl and repeat.

Did not know this...I wonder if this is due to the 2 spool valve design for the FEL or a GPM issue......?

/ bx2370 or jd1025r #24  
Read the thread and you should know. "I can lift and curl at the same time."
I did read the thread and they are talking about a JD1025r......is that what you own that can do what the other people that actually own the JD1025r tractor says it won't do???:confused:

/ bx2370 or jd1025r #25  
Nope, it is not a joke. You have to step up to a 4000 series Deere before you can raise and curl the loader simultaneously. I feel that Deere was to concerned about a stuff like a auto connect deck and quick park loader to appeal to yuppies and they forgot to include the basics stuff a tractor should have. I will give them credit for putting position control on the 1025r anf 1026r.

PLEASE tell me this is a joke. Why would anyone release a piece of machinery these days that can't do something so basic? I'm a little shocked right now... Deere pushed the 1R series pretty hard, I am surprised to see this.

Is this true? I know people were saying this about the 2000 series some time ago but with my 2320 (200 CX) I can lift and curl at the same time.

NOT A 1025R WHICH IS WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.

You can't on my neighbors 1025r. There was a thread a while back discussing this. Someone was asking about it on a 3520. I think there was some way to manipulate the loader joystick to lift and curl, maybe that is what you are doing. I watched some videos on youtuve of the 2320. Everyone would raise the loader a little then curl and repeat.

Here is the one series. Skip to 2:12.

NOT A 1025R

When I recently looked, it was true. I believe it's something like regenerative hydraulics JD doesn't have.

Maybe I don't understand what's being discussed here or maybe there is something different about the 1 series. My 2320 is the only joystick tractor I've used. You push it right or left and it curls, forward or back and it raises/lowers, and if you push it diagonally it raises/lowers AND curls at the same time. There is no real trick or manipulation to it. Is there a different type of joystick operation on other tractors?

That is how most tractors are. Maybe they updated it on the 2000 series.

Sold My Old Wheel Horse. Looking At Bx2370 Or Jd1025r.Leaning Toward Kubota. $2000 Difference InFavor OF Kubota. Dont Like The PlastiC OfJd. Any Thoughts

The Kubota has several advantages over the Deere.

With the Kubota you can raise and curl the loader at same time. On the Deere you can't.
ON THE JD1025R
The BX has a center antiscalp wheel on the mower deck. The Deere doesn't, which is unacceptable on a 54'' or 60'' deck.

The BX has better ground clearance.

The BX has more power/ torque.

The BX's 3 point hitch lift arms don't require a tarp strap to keep them from rubbing the tires when there is not a implement on the 3PH. The Deere does.

The BX has a nice large operator platform.

The BX has a curved loader boom for better visibility.

The BX has 6'' of clearance on the mower deck the 1 series has 4''.

Rather brief statement. What are you saying is BS?

Read the thread and you should know. "I can lift and curl at the same time."

I did read the thread and they are talking about a JD1025r......is that what you own that can do what the other people that actually own the JD1025r tractor says it won't do???:confused:

It looks like your confused again with your anti Kubota prejudice. I'm sorry your Kubota dealer in O hi O did not show you the Love you wanted after trying the least expensive Kubota utility bare stripped model made that did not live up to your expectations. You may not know Kubota makes more Deluxe models that are not on the back row where the least expensive bare bones tractors sit for those hunting that model and expecting those features or lack thereof on the least expensive model.

/ bx2370 or jd1025r
Went To Both Dealers Today. Jd1025R Is Actually $3000 higher Than Bx2370. To Me They Are Pretty Comparable. Does The Fel ON Jd Lift More?

/ bx2370 or jd1025r #27  
NOT A 1025R WHICH IS WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.

It looks like your confused again with your anti Kubota prejudice. I'm sorry your Kubota dealer in O hi O did not show you the Love you wanted after trying the least expensive Kubota utility bare stripped model made that did not live up to your expectations. You may not know Kubota makes more Deluxe models that are not on the back row where the least expensive bare bones tractors sit for those hunting that model and expecting those features or lack thereof on the least expensive model.

I did NOT say anything negative about Kubota. What do you know about Kubota accept buying one. You never had one long.. Confused:confused2: I think you are.

/ bx2370 or jd1025r #28  
Went To Both Dealers Today. Jd1025R Is Actually $3000 higher Than Bx2370. To Me They Are Pretty Comparable. Does The Fel ON Jd Lift More?

It may on paper but I think that they may be pretty close in the real world. If you like the JD you can probably find a better price at a another dealer, they are usually close the the price of a BX. If you want a stonger loader look at a Kubota B2620 or a JD 2520.

/ bx2370 or jd1025r
What About barlows As A Dealer?. LocalDealer Is $800 Higher Than Them. Like To Buy Local But$ 800 is Quite A bit

/ bx2370 or jd1025r #30  
What About barlows As A Dealer?. LocalDealer Is $800 Higher Than Them. Like To Buy Local But$ 800 is Quite A bit

Check at a few local dealers for the best price.