Can this Compact 47hp HST handle Chisel Plow

/ Can this Compact 47hp HST handle Chisel Plow #21  
Because it is partially false, it depends what is being grown.
I agree that what is grown can help alleviate some of the effects caused by rototilling, but the actual rototilling does create a hard pan that will get worse if it's the only tillage method used. Unless the root system of whatever is grown can work it's way through that hard pan, or it's able to be shattered through deeper tillage that actually lifts the soil, LouNY is spot on with there potentially being problems with drainage.

/ Can this Compact 47hp HST handle Chisel Plow #22  
Look at no-till options. It will improve the soil structure, reduce erosion, better weed control, etc.

/ Can this Compact 47hp HST handle Chisel Plow #23  
I agree that what is grown can help alleviate some of the effects caused by rototilling, but the actual rototilling does create a hard pan that will get worse if it's the only tillage method used. Unless the root system of whatever is grown can work it's way through that hard pan, or it's able to be shattered through deeper tillage that actually lifts the soil, LouNY is spot on with there potentially being problems with drainage.
In a sand/rock/gravel/loam soil it is not an issue, it is only an issue in medium to high clay/silt areas. Especially blue clay areas.

The type of soil being used (if an area is modified for it) or the natural occurring soil type usually determines what is being grown.

OP is looking at some type of row crop, I do not recall seeing what type, so it may or may not be an issue. It had corn and soy on it, so it seems it was possibly a medium to high drainage type soil unless it was in a floodplain area.

You are correct though, if they choose to grow sugar beets, tubers, trees, or bushes; those crops can go through hard pan depending when they are planted.

/ Can this Compact 47hp HST handle Chisel Plow #24  
Any soil with a decent amount of organic material can and will plow pack when worked at an inappropriate moisture level.

/ Can this Compact 47hp HST handle Chisel Plow #25  
Soil composition varies at various depths as well. UC Davis is an excellent resource for soil maps (UC Davis Soil Maps). Lots of valuable information to be found about soil types, composition, classifications, etc. A real rabbit hole if you're into these sorts of things.

/ Can this Compact 47hp HST handle Chisel Plow #27  
   / Can this Compact 47hp HST handle Chisel Plow #28  
I like the idea of rototiller, but isnt the speed very, very slow?
The first time yah, after that it's more manageable. But it's a tractor everything is slow, even tipping over is slow - - sort of.
Now if you were to get one of these I think it can do 60Kph on the highway

/ Can this Compact 47hp HST handle Chisel Plow #29  
I'm dealing with new piece of land, and hoping to farm a few acres of it. It's been two years since was corn/soybeans, so has left to weeds. Just mowed them down now (see pic). My new tractor is 47hp TYM HST, and i'm thinking of adding a chisel plow of some sort to prepare the land for planting. Even could be better is an implement that I can use for chisel plowing and cultivating between row for weeds. I'm new to using tractors for this. For a tractor this size, and recommendations of best implement for the job? thank you
If you can locate one of these, it would do what you want for a very reasonable cost: Ferguson NKO-21 Rigid Tine Cultivator. Google should reveal some pics of it. I believe someone also makes a new version of it.

You can set the sweeps/chisels to fully cultivate/turn the soil prior to planting. Then reset the spacing for cultivation between rows. Different chisel points or sweep shoves should just about take care of all your needs.

In fact here's the owner's manual for a better idea of what this will do: NKO-21 Chisel Plow

Finding one complete with the shields and other attachments would be a bonus. they used to laying idle in the woods all over this area. Then scrap metal prices rose a few years ago and much of the old local farm equipment was scrapped.

/ Can this Compact 47hp HST handle Chisel Plow #30  
I can tell you that your tractor won't pull a 5 shank chisel plow lowered to the frame. Unless maybe you're in sand. It takes at least 15 HP per shank here if you plan to drop it to the frame. I don't think the HST will pull it.

Tillers are good but you have to have something to prepare the soil ahead of a tiller. You will have compaction issues if you just till.

A Pittsburg style cultivator is not a chisel plow.