Carbon Dioxide

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Carbon Dioxide #41  
The tax credit is back.
Biomass heating 26% for equipment and installation costs. We're buying a Central Boiler for our house build with radiant heat floors.
Patrick

/ Carbon Dioxide #42  
Ok, so let’s all be forced into $75,000 electric cars and recharge them with pollution belching coal power plants while our present vehicles are being made worthless having little/no resale value.
That’s so stupid.

/ Carbon Dioxide #43  
I've seen NO legislation proposing a bill that will force you or me to buy electric anything.... :sick:
Not yet. But I’m seeing a lot of legislation being proposed right now I never imagined just a year or 2 ago :rolleyes:

CA saying no more ICE cars sold after 2030. Thatll make ICE vehicles worth far less in CA. That’s a HUGE tax on the financially strapped.

/ Carbon Dioxide #44  
I've seen NO legislation proposing a bill that will force you or me to buy electric anything.... :sick:
I see legislation that promotes the increasing prices of fuel as a way to move people away from fossil fuels. This obviously hurts people with lower incomes the most.

/ Carbon Dioxide #45  
I see legislation that promotes the increasing prices of fuel as a way to move people away from fossil fuels. This obviously hurts people with lower incomes the most.

Funny.

Look at the revenues governments at many levels get from fuel taxes. It’s addictive to these folks.

Think about cigarettes and tobacco. How many people die in the USA from tobacco each year? About 500,000. Every year. Same as one year of COVID. Yet it’s still legal. Why? Look at the tobacco tax.

MoKelly

/ Carbon Dioxide #46  
I have read several articles that the natural gas supply (natural gas very clean burning) under Pennsylvania ALONE, could power the US power plants for hundreds of years!

Why not pursue that?
Natural is already being phased out and banned especially here in California...

/ Carbon Dioxide #47  
It's already here with the outright ban a internal combustion yard care machines starting with weed wackers and blowers.

My city council passed unanimously.

The end game is total operating ban on ICE mowers, trimmers, chippers, etc.

/ Carbon Dioxide #48  
Not yet. But I’m seeing a lot of legislation being proposed right now I never imagined just a year or 2 ago :rolleyes:

CA saying no more ICE cars sold after 2030. Thatll make ICE vehicles worth far less in CA. That’s a HUGE tax on the financially strapped.
Berkeley which has huge Toyota and BMW dealerships has already passed no new ICE sales in city this decade...

When "Stakeholders" spoke up council said you have 7 years to figure it out.

/ Carbon Dioxide #49  
Natural is already being phased out and banned especially here in California...
Does everyone here reside in California?? Does that great state dictate what happens within our federal government? Partially yes, that's what our states do.

Status
Not open for further replies.