Cat 1 pallet forks vs. carry all

/ Cat 1 pallet forks vs. carry all #41  
Excellent looking carry all. Very clean.
Thanks, I about fell over when the guy told me what quality 2x10 and 2x12 treated lumber costs. It should last a very long time though.

/ Cat 1 pallet forks vs. carry all
Thanks, I about fell over when the guy told me what quality 2x10 and 2x12 treated lumber costs. It should last a very long time though.

Yep, lumber prices have gotten very high. Part of the problem is the trade war; Canadian softwood lumber now has a stiff tariff on it, and it's driven up market prices. Hit our home building budget hard.

/ Cat 1 pallet forks vs. carry all #43  
I needed a similar tool to get all my stuff out to the woods and also move pallets around and firewood containers so I put a set of 3PT pallet forks and then added a thumb so I could use the same piece for bucking logs at a comfortable working height. It worked very well since the 3PT can lift much more weight than my FEL

3 PT Thumb 3.JPGJohn Deere 790 with thumb.jpg

/ Cat 1 pallet forks vs. carry all #44  

When the lumber is good and dry Treat top, bottom, edges, ends with some deck stain or similar product. Paint will not work very well.

Nice setups in the pictures