CLANGING in the front diff of brand new T494....what the heck

/ CLANGING in the front diff of brand new T494....what the heck #211  
I wonder how this is coming?

/ CLANGING in the front diff of brand new T494....what the heck #212  
20% suddenly became too much for Kubota to swallow eh?

I'm glad they still offer a discount, but that flat rate will never be as helpful. Well, it's just the way the world is turning.

It might be that the increases in interest rates meant that Kubota's 0 percent financing was costing them more so they scaled the equine discount back to keep their profits up.

/ CLANGING in the front diff of brand new T494....what the heck #213  
They scaled that back years ago, well before the interest rate increase

/ CLANGING in the front diff of brand new T494....what the heck
still no parts. the legal path is very slow...probably even slower than the parts...and it cost money. TYM knows this, so they don't give a crap.

/ CLANGING in the front diff of brand new T494....what the heck #215  
Dang, reading this whole thread has turned me off Tym. I wanted the 494 but not with those axle issues. The Branson stuff I looked at but, with those parts issues no thanks!

Maybe I’ll check out LS, we have a huge new holland dealer right in town that could do the service at least.
Check out Massey Ferguson if you have a good dealer around. 1800m and 2800e both excellent tractors.

/ CLANGING in the front diff of brand new T494....what the heck #216  
Check out Massey Ferguson if you have a good dealer around. 1800m and 2800e both excellent tractors.
Thanks. I don’t think there’s a big Massey dealer but, I looked at some of their models and it was 50k plus.

We are fairly good friends with the owners of the few Kubota dealerships here in town. I’m sure they’d treat us right but again the prices have gotten so high on the name brand tractors.

Some of these brands are just too much money for most folks.

/ CLANGING in the front diff of brand new T494....what the heck #217  
LS might be a good compromise. They make some of the masseys and new hollands and case machines as I understand it. We have a huge new holland/case dealer, I should call and see if they service LS lol

/ CLANGING in the front diff of brand new T494....what the heck #218  
LS might be a good compromise. They make some of the masseys and new hollands and case machines as I understand it. We have a huge new holland/case dealer, I should call and see if they service LS lol
I can tell you, they don't. They don't see them as the same brand. The LS engine and electronics complexities are what turned me away

I was looking at LS until I started digging into all the ECM issues and how poorly they are responding to them...LS basically doesn't...they tell you a regen every hour is "normal" and screwed up ECU are constantly denied warranty claims.

I went to my new holland dealer to check...they want nothing to do with LS....not sure how the new holland version of the tractor is for reliability