Compact telehandlers

/ Compact telehandlers
The JCB teleskid has High flow - one of the reasons I'm looking at it. It can be dressed out with all the forestry safety features and run a forestry head if you want to spend $30k+ on the head alone. But High flow hydraulics is one of the reasons I am considering it. Most of the larger flails require High flow, though some of the 6 ft ones will run on standard flow.

The JCB 525-60 telehandler is right at the same price as a Case IH 110c tractor, again one of the reasons I'm looking at it. The 525-60 telehandler has about the same lift capacity as the 110hp tractor, but of course much higher (20ft) and further away from you if desired. And it has higher flow hydraulics at 23.75gpm. But while it has a pintle hitch, so it can pull a trailer, obviousely it can't pull a harrow etc. OTH, It isn't as tall, is slightly narrower, weighs more, and with 4 wheel steer is more maneuverable.

/ Compact telehandlers #12  
   / Compact telehandlers

Interesting machine. Looks pretty flexible. Had to look up daN conversion to pounds - is 1kg weight or 2.2 pounds force. Small one is about same lift capablities - suprising would have thought that multi-piece arm would be less efficient. Hydraulic flow for tools looks pretty good too.

Europe seems to be doing all the innovation these days. No dealers anywhere near me, so not really an option.

/ Compact telehandlers #14  
---------------------------

The JCB 525-60 telehandler is right at the same price as a Case IH 110c tractor, again one of the reasons I'm looking at it. The 525-60 telehandler has about the same lift capacity as the 110hp tractor, but of course much higher (20ft) and further away from you if desired. And it has higher flow hydraulics at 23.75gpm. But while it has a pintle hitch, so it can pull a trailer, obviousely it can't pull a harrow etc. OTH, It isn't as tall, is slightly narrower, weighs more, and with 4 wheel steer is more maneuverable.

It could pull a harrow and a disc and much more if you get the rear aux hydraulics:

ra.JPG

Or order the hydraulic hitch, remove it and use the hydraulics to operate pull type implements:

be.JPG

I wish they would sell the 3 point hitch versions over here:

0_506ea051a6.jpg

Llandini.jpg

NewHollandLM140Telehandlerwith3ptandPTO.JPG

0978128001394622991l.jpg

/ Compact telehandlers #15  
Interesting machine. Looks pretty flexible. Had to look up daN conversion to pounds - is 1kg weight or 2.2 pounds force. Small one is about same lift capablities - suprising would have thought that multi-piece arm would be less efficient. Hydraulic flow for tools looks pretty good too.

Europe seems to be doing all the innovation these days. No dealers anywhere near me, so not really an option.
MECALAC just acquired a large chunk of TEREX, so their dealer network should expand quite a bit.

These guys just became a dealer and are located in your state.
MECALAC DEALER LOCATOR AT CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT GUIDE

Reynolds-Warren Equipment Company - Primary location
1945 Forest Parkway
Lake City (Morrow), GA 30260

Phone: 800-875-5659
Phone (2): 404-361-1593

I wonder if the used 8 ton unit could be shipped to your local dealer?

PS wouldn't this be a fun toy in the woods to play on your estate?
Menzi Master tracked excavators. - Menzi Muck AG

Last edited:
   / Compact telehandlers
   / Compact telehandlers
MECALAC just acquired a large chunk of TEREX, so their dealer network should expand quite a bit.

These guys just became a dealer and are located in your state.
MECALAC DEALER LOCATOR AT CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT GUIDE

Reynolds-Warren Equipment Company - Primary location
1945 Forest Parkway
Lake City (Morrow), GA 30260

Phone: 800-875-5659
Phone (2): 404-361-1593

I wonder if the used 8 ton unit could be shipped to your local dealer?

PS wouldn't this be a fun toy in the woods to play on your estate?
Menzi Master tracked excavators. - Menzi Muck AG

I considered going with an excavator - I've rented them a few times to push over snapped trees and pile them for burning. They are sweet machines. But they are slow slow slow in terms of going from one section to another. It felt like it took forever to move one side of the propety the other. The Mecalac says fastest ground speed is 10kmh. 6mph? Not sure if that is faster than the excavator I rented or not.
Interestlingly, that's one of my bigger hang-ups about the teleskid vs the telehandler too - 7.8mph vs 18mph.

/ Compact telehandlers #18  
A 3 point on the back would be sweet! Who makes the machines shown in those photos?
I found the pictures on an image search for telehandler 3 pt hitch.

The green one is Merlo, don't know the red one, the yellow one might be Dieci: Dieci Agri Tech: The First Multifunctional Agricultural Telehandler >> Tracey Road Equipment

Blue might be New Holland:

NewHollandLM415 800.jpg

I have a 3 point conversion like this one:
500.jpg
, made for an old farm tractor, that I was going to put on the back of mine, but haven't needed it enough to do it.

I do have a 3 point adapter for the SSQA:

P3310003.JPG

P4230005.JPG

PA240004.JPG

Last edited:
   / Compact telehandlers #19  
   / Compact telehandlers
A 3 point on the back would be sweet! Who makes the machines shown in those photos?

Just found a Merlo dealer within a couple of hours from here. Going to have to contact them and see how much these things run. The Merlo Multifarmer line has a 3point with PTO on the back. This may just what I was looking for. THANK YOU.