Daylight Savings Time---yes or no?

/ Daylight Savings Time---yes or no? #51  
No one has been "physically" forced to wear a mask either.

Let's see... Covid.... DST.... Yep!! Exactly the same!!!

You Canadians!!! Always thinkin!!! :)

/ Daylight Savings Time---yes or no?
The amusing part about DST to me is that no one, absolutely no one, forces anyone, absolutely anyone to change their clocks. :D

I was in a dairy farmer's kitchen back in the late 70's and kept staring at the clock because I had to get home for supper and was running late. He saw me squirming so I explained I had to leave because I was late. He explained they were on "cow time" because the cows didn't like the change in their milking schedule and "my" time was an hour earlier. He said it with a straight face so I didn't flinch and we're still friends today, 1000 miles apart.

/ Daylight Savings Time---yes or no? #53  
Not saying it's the same, except we do both in Sheep Like obedience, almost totally without question.

/ Daylight Savings Time---yes or no? #54  
Deleted; inappropriate comment

Last edited:
   / Daylight Savings Time---yes or no? #55  
I see this thread getting closed...........:)

/ Daylight Savings Time---yes or no? #56  
I have been of voting age long enough to realize that you never get to vote on all the things that matter to one. It always turns out to be some really crappy compromise. Just another career politician! I don't know how your system works but we never get to have referendums. At the end of the day, too many people simply don't care, maybe because they have lost all hope.

/ Daylight Savings Time---yes or no? #58  
Used to be funny watxhin people who didn't know railroad stayed on railroad time show up hour late for de train dey want to ride.

I lookin into maybe printing on dishtowel or bed sheet for sort of a Cuomo Safe loin cloth. Protection from fart & Fredos brother nose hookin up.